Chapter - 4

( Two weeks later)

That was Priya's first day in her college. Priya got ready in white salwar. She looked like an Angel in that dress. She called Meera and told that she is feeling nervous. Meera consoled her by telling that she too felt the same but once after getting into her classroom her mindset totally changed.

Priya relaxed a bit. She chose one of the best college in her location. She decided to go college by her two-wheeler. She got blessings from her parents and started to her college.

 She got blessings from her parents and started to her college

Priya reached her college. She parked her vehicle in parking area. She noticed several people roaming there. The college looked very big and she was confused about how to reach her classroom. She decided to ask someone.

She asked a girl and she directed her to her classroom. She went in that direction, there she saw four boys sitting on a desk and few students standing near them with scary expression. They looked at her, now she was scared as hell and she took very slow steps.

She was about to cross that gang, suddenly a boy from that gang stopped her by saying "Hey! white chudi, come here". Priya turned towards them and her legs where glued in that place because of fear. "Can't you hear me, Are you deaf?" He shouted. By hearing his yelling her eyes filled with tears. She took slow steps and stood near them.

"Which department?" Another boy from the gang asked her. She replied Computer Science. "Oh, you're from our department. We are your seniors, greet us" one boy said. She immediately replied "Good morning". Those boys looked at each other. They asked other students who were standing there to leave that place. They literally run from that place.

Priya's heart beat very fast. At that moment she felt like she was seeing a ghost. She don't know what's going to happen. She silently prayed to get escape from this situation. Suddenly one guy from the gang came near her. She moved two steps backward. He smiled sarcastically and told her that she should do whatever they instruct her to do otherwise she will face the consequences. She blankly looked him with fear.

These four boys are from 3rd year computer science department. Ragu was the leader of that gang. He is the only son of a powerful minister. No students have guts to oppose him since management too supported him. He will violate all the college rules and he used to tease other students with his gang. Till then no one raised against him, if someone came forward he will make their life hell by using his father's goons.

Now Priya stood in front of them, one of them came forward and asked her name. She replied "Priya" with hesitation. "Sweet name. Ms Priya according to our college rules girls are not permitted to wear duppata, so you yourself remove it or I'll do that" he said with an evil smile. Priya felt disgusted by his look and she felt unbearable anger when he uttered those words.

She stood there without doing anything. Ragu came forward by saying "Don't you understand what said, now remove it or else I'll remove". He came forward and tried to pull off her duppata and hold her hand. She immediately pulled her hand out of his tight grip and in full rage she slapped him. Everyone around them looked this scene with a great shock, even his friends were shocked by this incident.

Ragu's eyes burnt in anger, Priya felt horror by seeing his bloodshot eyes and she moved back. "You b***dy b**ch, how dare you raise your hand on me, you are going to pay for your sin, I'll make your life hell" he roared in anger and hold her hands tightly and she couldn't get out of his hold. She beat his hand vigorously but it increased his anger.

When he was about to touch her dupatta, he felt a hard punch on his face. His vision blurred. He managed to see the person who punched him. There stood him. He is taller than him he also had unreasonably pretty sharp black eyes which are now burning like a fire in anger. He punched once again, now he lost his conscious. His friends came forward to fight with him, but his single look made them to stay in their places. He didn't speak and Priya looked him thankfully. He left that place. Everyone looked him like an action hero.

Ragu didn't gain conscious yet. His friends carried him to the nearby medical room to give first-aid. Priya left that place immediately. She reached her classroom safely. She breathed properly only after reaching her class. She decided to file complaint against him to management. Everyone in this class knew about the incidence happened today. Some girls came forward and gave her water and asked her to relax. Priya thanked them.

After relaxing, Priya asked about the boys who teased her. They told that Ragu was the son of a politician and no one dared to question him there. So he was doing all those cruel activities and till then no one dared to oppose him. Priya asked about the person who saved her. But to her surprise everyone replied they don't know about the person.

She mentally thanked the person who saved her, she couldn't imagine what would have happened if he didn't come there at correct time. She thanked God too and started to talk with her classmates. First two hours they were free and no lecturers came. After tea break, a lecturer came and introduced himself as their class tutor. He asked everyone to give self introduction.

Everyone started to give self introduction. At that time, a doughty voice interrupted them. Everyone turned towards the direction from where the voice and they were surprised and shocked to see him standing there.

 Everyone turned towards the direction from where the voice and they were surprised and shocked to see him standing there

Here is the introduction video of Meera and Krishna.

Hello friends,

Here is my 4th chapter. I would like to share my few views about ragging in schools and colleges.

Ragging is considered as an initial activity done by senior students to get interact with juniors. It is a friendly and fun activity conducted by Students like fun games. But nowadays students are harassed, taunted and tantalized by their fellow students' harmful actions. Many students lost their lives because of these inhuman activities. So my dear friends if you find any of your friends or classmates doing this inhuman activities in the name of ragging, please don't encourage them and advice them to stop these activities or instruct them strictly to stop all these.

Her Unrequited Love (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara