CHAPTER 34

Who knew 10 years of torment would last them a week? It's been days since the Scooby gang has been locked in our ballroom. 3 days in, there were already MISSING flyers for Elena, Bonnie and Caroline. However, the whole week, all we did was take care of Olympian business. Everything was going smoothly.

"Klaus, let's go on a date," I suggested. Klaus and I sat on his bed, while doing paperwork. Can you imagine Klaus Mikaelson buried in piles of paper?

"Why not?" Klaus agreed, "Come on, then." He stood up, grabbing his leather jacket.

"Slow down. I don't even know where we're going," I said, chuckling.

"It's all about being spontaneous, love," Klaus said, pulling me up. Giggling, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pushed my lips against his. His lips molded with mine as I felt warmth from our kiss.

"Sorry to interrupt, brother," Kol barged in unannounced. Klaus and I pulled away. I gave Kol a glare for interrupting our moment.

"What, Kol?" I asked.

"I checked on Elena and her friends. They're passed out. They've stopped bleeding, so I believe your manipulation has worn off," Kol informed. I sighed, leaving the two brothers in the room as I headed down to the ballroom. I saw what Kol meant as I stared at their bruised and bloody figures. I heard the Mikaelson's footsteps walking towards the ballroom. I turned to them, saying, "Klaus, we need to erase the memory of us kidnapping them before we return them to their houses,"

"Why are we erasing their memories?" Kol asked.

"Because lies are...much more interesting than the truth," I replied, "Once we erase their memories, Klaus you take the Salvatore's, Elijah you get Elena, Kol you get Bonnie, while Rebekah and I get Caroline,"

After Klaus and I took away their memories of being kidnapped, we dropped them to their homes, while I literally left Caroline on her doorstep. I rang the doorbell, before Rebekah and I flitted away from the scene.

When we got home, Rebekah immediately left, saying she has an urgent matter to attend. As I entered the mansion, there was rose petals on the floor, leading all the way to the backyard. Laid out was a picnic blanket with candles surrounding us and a picnic basket in the middle.

"Thought we deserve time for ourselves," I heard Klaus say as he wrapped his arms around my ways and placed his chin on my shoulder.

"It's...beautiful," I admitted.

"Just like you. Now, let's not keep the food waiting, shall we?" And with that, we laid down on the ground, laughing and chatting, like we didn't just torture the Scooby gang a few hours ago. I saw Klaus looking at me and I asked him, "What?"

"You look gorgeous," He said, "I still don't understand why I deserve such a woman,"

"Because you deserve love," I stated, "I love you, my King,"

I scooted closer to him and crashed my lips against his. His arm played with the zipper of my dress, while I slipped my hand under his shirt. The next thing I knew, we were in his bedroom, as he pinned me down on the bed.

"Are you sure?" He asked me, pulling away but brushing his lips against mine.

"Yes," I muttered, nodding.

"I love you, my Queen," And with that, all our clothes were on the floor in a flash.

---------------

The next morning, I woke up with Klaus staring at me and stroking my hair.

"Hi," I muttered, kissing his chest.

"Good morning, my love," He said, bringing up my hand and hissing the back of it.

"Last night was...perfect,"

"It was the most amazing night of my life. Nothing can compare to that," He said, kissing my forehead.

"Don't go talking about your previous escapades now," I said, narrowing my eyes at him.

"Oh, my love, you have nothing to worry about," He said, "You are mine and I am yours. My past relationships are nothing to me with you by my side,"

I was about to respond, when we heard a crash downstairs. Rebekah barged in with an alarmed look on her face.

"We have a problem,"