22

Quavo-

I'm outside of Raven house. I ain't seen my daughter in a few weeks so I wanted to get her. Plus it's lil Qua birthday in 2 days so I want to have my babies with me. I sat outside on my phone for a minute, then I got out and went to knock on her door. When I knocked Raven opened the door and Raevon came  walking toward me. "Dada" she said. I smiled and picked her up.

I grabbed Raven face. "What's going on with yo face man ?" I asked her. My baby mom was bruised up and her eye was blacked. I sat Raevon down. I grabbed Raven  by her arm and looked at it before she snatched it away from me. "Man come here so I can see this shit" I snapped. I looked all over her. I got mad as fuck. "Man don't tell me I gotta kill this nigga, you been letting him beat on you ?" I asked. "Huh ?" I asked cause she ain't say nothing.

Raven started crying. "Man come here" I said. I grabbed her and hugged on her. Man I was so muthafucking mad, dude a bitch for putting his hands on her, I hate that domestic violence shit. "Man look at you, now  I gotta fuck this pussy boy  up" I said. "Girl I told you to stop having these niggas around my baby, now you got him beating on you" I snapped. I was so pisssed off, I had to sit there and hold onto Raven, she was crying on me.

"Man quit fucking crying" I snapped. I wiped her tears. " all this shit my fault man" I said. I felt like I was the one who hit her. "No it's not don't say that" she said. "It's mines, I shouldn't have be so thirsty to get a new nigga" she said. "Nah man this my fault, I should've stop fucking around on you, and been there to protect you" I said. I stared into her teary eyes. "Man look at yo face" I said. I wiped her tear that flew down her face. "You got a modeling gig coming up" I snapped. "I know" I she said crying.

I hugged her again. "It's okay baby" I said. "This would never happen to you again" I added. "Get yo shit, you coming with me" I said. " you not staying here no more, I don't want him  coming back here touching you" I snapped. "Go get yo shit and get My baby shit" I snapped. Raven got up and went and got all her stuff. I grabbed Raevon and put her in the car seat.

I helped raven get all her stuff and helped put it in my trunk. We got in the car and went to my house. I called offset. "Wassup lil bra" I said. "Wassup" he said. "Man I'm finna go to jail behind this pussy boy" I said. "What happen" he asked. "Man he nan beat on my babymama man" I said. "Raven ?" He asked. "Who else" I snapped. "Man I'm pissed man, her face all fucked up" I said. Me and offset talked for a little while then we hung up. "You okay baby ?" I asked. "Yes I'm fine" she said.

"I'm so mad about yo face" I said. "I'm okay" she said. "Nahh you too beautiful for that, ion want yo face messed up" I said. "You got modeling gigs allat shit planned" I snapped. When we got home Lil Quavo was sleep on the couch. "My baby"said Raven.  "Leave him sleep, he was just sick the other day" I said. "Boy don't tell me what to do with my baby" she snapped.

I grabbed Raevon who was tapping my leg cause she wanted the candy on the countertop. "Here" I said as I gave her some candy and put her back on the floor. I went in the bathroom and rolled up a blunt. I ran some water with bubbles for me and Raven. I went in the room and Raven was laying in the bed. "Come get in the bath with me" I said. She took her clothes off and we went in the bathroom and got in the bubble bath together.

When we got in, I lit my blunt and we watched a movie on my little tv screen I got built in the wall. "Damn these still big" I said as I grabbed her titties.  She hit me. "Owww" she said. "Leave my titties alone" she snapped. We smoked til she laid on my chest and fell asleep. I rubbed on her booty and her  back. Man I love this women to death. I'm so mad he put his hands on her. That's a bitch move.

Raven nan slapped me, punched me all type of shit and I ain't never hit her or beat on her cause my mom ain't raise me like that. I love that women to death. I hate that domestic violence shit. I wish a nigga would hit my momma or my baby man I'll kill them. Raven was knocked out laying on me. I was high as hell. "Baby wake up" I said. She woke up. "We finna get out so you can sleep" I said. We got out and she went to lay in the bed. I put some shorts on and went in the living room.