14.

Miracle-

I moved into my new house. I live down the street from Raven and Quavo. Me and offset is back together. Mani Pooh is at nana house for the weekend. It's just me and offset in the room I'm laying on him naked. I never sleep with clothes on unless I'm in somebody else house. Me and offset hitting the blunt. He smacked my booty then grabbed it. "Go make some food ma" he said. "Okay" I said.

I put my robe on and went and made up breakfast in my kitchen. I cooked up some good food, just how Nana taught me to. "Damn I thought big mama was in here" said offset. I laughed. He came and kissed me on my cheek From behind. "I love you" he said. "I love you too" I said. I made our plates.

We sat down inna livingroom and ate our food. "Damn girl, you know how to cook" he said. After we ate I washed the dishes and sat on a couch with my phone in my hand. I scrolled down my newsfeed. Offset went inna room to play the game. Raevon texted me.

Lil Sis💕- Mir, some girl inna chick inna blue camero dropped Quavo off lastnight.

Me: What ? So he sneaking around?

Lil Sis💕: I don't know, but that Lexus look familiar as hell, feel like I seen that car before.

Me: I don't know nobody with a Blue Lexus

Lil sis💕: I hope this nigga ain't messing around on me, I swear imma be done with him.

I put my phone down. "Baeeee" I said as I walked inna room and kissed him. I laid behind him and put my feet on his back. He was ignoring me. I got up and straddled his lap. "You always playing this game" I said. He paused it. He rubbed my booty. "You so fucking thick girl goddamnn" he said.

I laid up on him til I fell asleep. I was high as hell waiting for a nap. "Bae wake up" said Offset. I moved off him and went back to sleep. I woke up to Offset , Quavo and Takeoff loud asses smoking and drinking in my house. I walked to the top of the stair. "Y'all loud as fuck" I said. "Heyy Sis" said Quavo. "Hey big bro" I said. I went back inna room and closed the door. I watched tv.

Raven-

I'm still wondering who is this bitch in this blue Lexus, I ain't tripping tho. I'm just curious. I'm at home. Playing in lil Qua head. I'm bored. Quavo at Mir's House with offset nem. My baby Raevon crawling around and pulling her self up touching shit.

"Maa ma bllllll" said Raevon. "What lil girl ?" I said. That lil girl be talking back like she grown a sum. She crawled all the way by lil Qua and stood up in front of him. He hugged on her. "Aww, your big brother love you" I said. She pulled on his dreads. "Owww Raevon" he said. "STOP" I yelled. She poked her lip out den hugged him. She always hug somebody when she know she did something.

She sat back down and crawled toward her room. She prolly finna mess with something. I got up and went to grab her. I picked her up and sat her in her high chair while I made some food. I made all three of our plates and then sat at the table. I heard a knock at the door.

I looked out the peephole, it was Tommi. I opened the door. "Quavo ain't here" I said with an attitude. "But I know my son is" she said. "Quaaayy" she yelled. Qua came to the door. "Gimme a hug boy" she said. He hugged her, almost as if he ain't know her. "I love you son, but I'm gonna leave you with your daddy for a long time" she said. "Okay" he said. "Be good" she said. She hugged him. "Mama gon miss you baby" she said. "Imma miss you too mom" he said.

I heard the sadness in his voice. I could tell he ain't wanna let his momma go, but at the same time he ain't wanna go with her.  I shut the door. "You good lil Qua" I said. "Yes momma I'm good" he said. "Gon and get some rest you got school inna morning" I said. "Okay" he said. He powered off the tv and got ready for bed. I put Raevon to bed, then laid in my bed.