•|FIFTY|•

One year later......

I was just now getting off of work at seven heading to my dad's house, to get the kids since he picked them up.

Once I got there I sat in the driveway for a bit finishing up my chocolate donuts. When I finished them I checked the mirror and made sure I was clean before gathering my trash and getting out.

I used my key and opened the door, and as soon as I walked in Issac was running to me, with my dad behind him yelling.

"I'mma fuck you up Issac."

"I said I was sorry."

Issac said as he grabbed onto my leg.

"What he do now pops?"

"Him and Ryan was playing with a baseball and threw it at the tv on the wall, and now it's broke."

I shook my head. No matter how how I try and make them behavior correctly they don't until I give them a ass whopping, and then I'm the monster.

"I'll get it fixed one of these days, but where the rest of my babies at?"

"In the play room."

I nodded my head and went to the play room, to find everyone wide awake.

"Hey momma."

"Hey babes, get all y'all stuff so we can go home."

"Great cause pops was getting on my nerves with all that yelling, and he didn't even feed us yet either."

"Are you serious?"

"Yepppp."

Terrell said as he helped the little ones put their shoes on along with their backpacks.

After getting them situated in the van I decided to get them something to eat from Wendy's since it was late.

"Welcome to Wendy's what can I get you?"

"Let me get seven four for four Jr bacon cheeseburgers deals, and no tomatoes on any of them."

"Ok what would you like for the drinks?"

"Four Sprites and three HC fruits punches."

"Alright is that all for you ma'am?"

"Yes."

"Ok your total is $30.56."

I pulled up tot he window and handed her my credit card. In return she handed it back with the recipt and the drinks in a cupholder, and then she handed me the food.

"Thank you."

I said as I pulled off, and Terrell held some of the drinks.

It took me a good five minutes to get home and to get everyone out and cleaned up as we sat at the table.

"So how was everyone's day?"