•|THIRTEEN|•

It's been two weeks since I've talked to Shamar or anyone else. He's called me over a hundred times and he's came and knocked on the door.

I haven't answered, it isn't because I'm mad at him it's just that I've been stressed out and wanna be alone.

I had almost fifty five thousand saved up, that I thought​ it would last us a while, but im slowly starting to run low on money. I forgot that anything you have or want in life isn't free.

I forgot that the cars weren't payed off so I just decided to pay the car months for a year, also I payed the mortgage which was almost three thousand dollars, as normal.

And then there's Terrell who's getting big and just turned five months today, babies are another big expense as well.

Ms. Renee is well and back home but I feel that she needs a break from watching Terrell until her health is better, but I'm going to have to change that thought because I don't wanna be out on the streets.

I grabbed Terrell and made my way next door to talk to Ms. Renee's​ house. I knocked on the door and a couple seconds later Tiffany opened the door.

"What are you doing here bitch?"

"I don't have time for you today where is Ms.Renee?"

She rolled her eyes and popped her gum loud.

"Minding her business, so go along little tramp."

She lucky I had Terrell in my arms but that didn't stop me from pushing her and walking in the door, then I turned and smiled at her.

"Tiffany who's that at my door?"

I heard Ms.Renee yell from the living room, so that's where I walked to.

"Hey lady."

She side eyed me before, I gave her a kiss on the cheek and then sat on the couch next to her burgundy recliner.

"Hey Rain, why have you been dodging everyone for the past couple weeks?"

I was getting ready to talk until Tiffany came from wherever she went, when I came in.

"Bye ma I'm out, I'll return when your house guest leave. Do you need anything before I go?"

She looked at me and gave me a stank eye, and picked up her purse. I could sworn the supposed to be Gucci logo looked like it said Cucci.

"Nah Gon and get the hell out."

She turned on her fake red bottom heels and went to the front door and slammed it.

"I'mma slap that nappy headed hoe. Anyway answer my question."

"I'm slightly running low on money, and I don't wanna work at the strip club anymore, but now I have to again."

She closed her eyes and shook her head, and a couple seconds later she opened them and looked at me.

"How much do you need?"

"I dont need anything, I'm going to work for what I need."

"Listen Rain your practically a kid your damn self, so let me help you out. Dont stress yourself. I'll keep Terrell and you don't have to pack him anything, because I still have stuff for him. Go find yourself a real nine to five."

I shook my head ok, but in the inside I was thinking no.

After talking to her for a couple more hours I looked at the time and realized it was nearing seven o'clock.

"Ms. Renee can I ask for a favor?"

She looked at me and smiled.

"You know I got you baby, now go handle your business."

"Thank you so much you don't understand how helpful you are."

She smiled at me, I gave her and a sleeping Terrell a kiss before I left and got ready to make a surprise entrance at Dynamite.

Forty-Five minutes later I was getting into the BMW. I threw my duffle bag on the seat and got a bad feeling but I brushed it off and turned on the radio.

Fifteen minutes later I pulled up to the club and parked in my regular spot. I got out and grabbed my bag throwing if over my shoulder locking my car walking to the entrance.

I walked up to Big Mike and he gave me a hug.

"It's good to see you back babydoll."

I shook my head.

"I'm not gonna be here for to much longer."

"What! You gon leave me again baby noo."

I laughed because his face look as if he wanted to cry, I walked off to the bar and ordered a shot of Hennessy.

After taking it to the head and letting my throat burn I made my way to Marcel's office. Best believe before I entered I knocked.

"Come in."

Once I walked in he got big eyed, and stood up and damn near ran to hug me.

"Rain I've missed you."

After he let me go I looked at him and twisted my face.

"Are you sure you missed me, and not the money I was making you?"

He looked at me with a weird face before turing around walking to his desk and sitting down.

"Yeah, that's what I thought."

"Well I mean you were/are the best striper here. Between me and you people getting tired of seeing these old hoes."

I laughed at him for a good minute or so before someone came knocking on the door, and Marcel yelled for whomever to come in.

In walked Dontae with a smirk on his face like he achieved something.

"Ight Marcel I'm out, holla if you need me."

And with that I walked out his office and made my way to the dressing room.

Good thing no one was in there because I didn't feel like putting up with people shit, I made my way to the DJ and told him that I was going to perform and that I wanted a special introduction.

"Alright, Alright, Alright. Y'all know what time it is make it Rain on our sexiest woman in the building tonight."

Speaker Knockerz-Freak Hoe started playing and I walked on stage and the crowd started screaming loud, and the next thing I know money was getting thrown at me left and right.

Comment and Vote for more updates......😉😉