1 | sparkling cider

[DAY ONE]

•••

it was a dare. from her so-called friend named park jimin. he was a devil with his evil, manipulating ideas harvested from his mind. park jimin always gets what he wants and he wants song haewon to suffer. haewon has to seduce her sister's fiance for fifteen days. if he doesn't breaks his engagement in those days, she'll loses.

it was dinner at the song household. a big feast to celebrate song haewon's sister, song jiwon's, engagement with kim taehyung. jiwon was wearing the brightest smile in her life, so was her fiancé. haewon felt sick. she was about to ruin someone else's happiness.

kim taehyung. he was a kind man - with gentle gazes and pure smiles. he was matured and calm, all the time. when jiwon was sad, he would pulled her into his arms and rest his chin on her head. that would instantly made jiwon smiles.

kim taehyung was good-looking. every woman would want him. he has chocolate eyes, sunkissed skin and dirty blonde hair. his fingers are dainty and long, they always ran along jiwon's hair.

haewon realised he is beautiful.

haewon's mother saw her daughter staring at her son-in-law. to distract her, she placed a plate of sizzling steak in front of her. haewon snapped out from her trance and stared at the steak with a scoop of mashed potatoes and cut corn. the nice aroma stirred the appetite in her.

but haewon also has to do something about the dare. fortunately for haewon, kim taehyung sat beside her. a glass of sparkling cider paired with his plate of steak. knock it off, her inner demon shouted. she wanted to knock down the glass of sparkling cider.

because he'd then gives her the gentle gaze with his pair of chocolate eyes, he'd uses his beautiful slender fingers to pick up the shards of glass.

haewon slowly brought her hand closer to the glass before purposely yanked away the glass from the dining table. the glass broke and the liqour splashed. she mentally smiled and feigned the flustered expression on her face.

everyone, including kim taehyung saw the glass broke. their eyes were on her. "i'm sorry! I'm really sorry!"

haewon was good at faking an act. she'd carefully crouched down and reached for the shards. one, two, three. she counted inside when kim taehyung's hand touched hers.

"don't. it will be a problem if you cut yourself. leave this to me." he whispered. haejin expected those words. but what she didn't expects was her heartbeat.

they went wild.

haewon found herself staring at kim taehyung, for a long moment, very long. his long lashes, his dirty blonde hair crowning his face, his sunkissed skin, his beautiful fingers carefully picking up the shards of broken glass. a spell was cast on haewon. she wanted to stare more. describe him more.

because he was beautiful.

probably nothing but just beautiful.