Cold ||Modern AU|| - Ice Skater!Levi x Ice Skater!Reader

Ice Skater!Levi x Ice Skater!Reader

I'm gonna be honest, this really sucks in my opinion cuz it almost has nothing to do with ice skating but also because I know nothing about Ice skating apart from Yuri on Ice  ƪ(˘˘)ʃ

But hopefully you guys will still enjoy!

QOTD: What's your fave fandom right now? Who's your fave character?

My answer: Currently neck deep into Harry Potter right now and Draco is best boy, but Snape and Remus must be protected! Fight me on this(ò_óˇ)
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

(Y/n)'s POV

Its currently Saturday, 7 in the morning at the skating ring as I gulp down a large amount of water after skating for a while, 'Man, Insomnia's such a bitch, I've been skating since 5 this morning!'

"Having a good time here brat?" I turn to my side seeing my newly found boyfriend Levi making his way to my side with his black and grey duffle bag hanging on his left shoulder and his usual stoic impression.

"Yeah, been in here for quite a while." I smile as I get up placing my water bottle in my own duffle bag and make my way over to the entrance of the ring and patiently waiting for Levi to put on his own skates.

"Insomnia?" He says while taking out his skates, "Yup, been here since 5am." I say making a point to pop the p as I watch him tie the laces of his skates.

"Figured, you weren't at bed when I woke up and I saw breakfast on the table." He began to walk towards me finished tying his laces.

"Lets practice our routine." I went to the stereo putting in the CD for our pair skate.

"We don't have to practice it right now, plus the pair skate is still 4 months from now." He skated his way over to me. "I know, just making sure we don't forget anything from the routine cause coach would be pissed if we do."

He rolls his eyes at me, "You mean Erwin? He probably wont give a shit, he'd be too god damn busy trying catch his eyebrows that flew away." I chuckled at his antics. "Ok I love you and all but we have to finish this routine, then maybe I'll take us out for dinner tonight, sound good?"

"Tch, we cant idiot, remember? Today you promised Hanji that we would go furniture shopping for her new apartment." He says while finally reaching me and taking position.

"Oh right! Fine, how about movie night when we get home after shopping? Then we could just order take out for dinner." I say as I take position as well.

"Sure." After he responded I played the music and we started our routine.

After our routine we were panting and sweating, we were on our way to our duffle bags but stopped midway when we heard clapping.

"Isn't the rink supposed to be closed?" I whispered to Levi, "supposed to be."
We both turned around ready to apprehend the person who somehow broke in.

But it was just our friend Eren, should've guessed him honestly, he owns the place!

"Great job guys!" We com over to him and hands us our drinks while smiling at us. "Could you guys help me with something?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Sure, depends on what tho." I looked to Levi who just continues to finish his drink seemingly not acknowledging Eren's presence.

"Great! I need some help fixing up some of the borrowed skates, some random group of teens came in the other day and wrecked the skates." I look to Levi again checking for disapproval but again he just ignores Eren.

"Sure we'd help but can we maybe do it tomorrow? I promised Hanji that we would help with her furniture shopping." I see Levi getting off the rink and get his duffle bag heading to the dressing rooms to get changed.

"Sure! And by the way, what's up with you and Levi?" He asks when Levi is out of earshot and wiggles his eyebrows at me and I could feel heat rushing to my face.

Shit! I forget we didn't tell Eren about us!

"U-um nothing! I-I have t-to get ready n-now! See ya!" I rushed out of the rink and quickly make my way towards the female dressing rooms, and I can just hear Eren's obnoxious laughter.

Timeskip

Levi's POV

We finally made it home after we helped shitty glasses with her furniture shopping, who the fuck takes almost 2 hours to pick couch cushions? Anyways I took off my shoes and made my way to our room.

But (Y/n) was way ahead of me and was already dressed and comfy on the couch picking out something from Netflix but then turned to look at me. "Slowpoke!"

I just chuckled and continue to make my way to our room. "When you're finished getting dressed can you call for take out!?" I can hear scream from the living room as I was getting dressed, "You do it yourself brat! You're already dressed anyways!" I yell back at her rolling my eyes.

"Fine! But I get to pick what we watch!" I just roll my eyes, "whatever!" I yelled back.

Once I make my way downstairs (Y/n)'s was already on the phone with Pizza Hut and Brooklyn 99 was playing on the TV.

I sit on the couch waiting for her to get back. When she gets back she has a blanket wrapped around her and a bowl of popcorn on hand and I raise my eyebrows at her giving her a questioning look.

"What? I feel cold!" I roll my eyes again as she cuddles next to me on the couch. "Tch, You do know that I'm much warmer than a blanket right?"

She shakes her head and opened her mouth to respond but we heard the doorbell ring and she ran to get it.

When she came back shes holding a box of pizza with a side of chicken wings and some dips and I stand up to help her with the pizza while she runs back to the door to get the drinks.

Once we sat back down we just continue to eat the pizza and watch Brooklyn 99 wasting our night away.

By the time we finished season 3 she was already fast asleep on my shoulder. I picked her up bridal style and made my way to our bedroom.

After I gently place her on the bed I kissed her forehead but I remember that I had to make my way downstairs and clean up our mess.

When I was finally done I wash up and get dressed for bed. I make my way towards her and get on the bed cuddling her and I take in her scent, strawberries and chocolate.

I feel her turn around to face me on the bed snuggling into me more and I wrap my hands around her waist pulling her closer.

"I love you Levi." I can hear her whisper and I smile, "Love you too brat."

And I close the lights.

Word count:1203