Dear Diary - Levi x Reader

Levi x Reader

This is a request from my friend james_nat_gryffindor so I hope you enjoy this girl ;)))
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

(Y/n)'s POV

Im panting holding onto my knees and trying to catch my breath and coughing a bit since Im training myself to improve my 3dmg skills having nothing else to do.

Today they actually cancelled training because it was raining out but that doesn't stop me, why should I stop improving myself because of a little rain? A little rain didn't hurt anybody.

I got up from the branch coughing a bit more before I raced around to find another titan dummy. I spotted one about 100 meters away from me and race towards it.

The hooks on my gear didn't grab right and before I know it Im falling towards the ground. 'Shit' I thought as I cover my face and close my eyes ready for impact until I heard the sound of another 3dmg and I was caught right before I collided with the ground. They carried me bridal and was still able to use 3dmg?

I open my eyes out of curiosity and look up to the person who had just saved me from possibly going into a coma only to find that it was Corporal who had saved me. I blushed slightly covering my face using my hair.

"What the fuck were you doing out here brat, training was cancelled to prevent brats like you from messing up like that, what would have happened if I didn't catch you?"
He scolded as we make our way back into the warm halls of HQ. I didn't bother answering him in fear of punishment 'As if I wont get punishment already from disobeying the orders from the higher ups.'

We landed in front of HQ and I quickly let myself out of captains hold "Thank you corporal for saving me." I say as I salute but then I started coughing again. "Tch, idiot this is also why we cancelled training so that you brats wont get sick, change out of your wet clothes and go to the infirmary."

I saluted and headed for my room thinking about why corporal was out there in the first place.

Timeskip to the infirmary

The nurses said I had a mild fever caused by the rain and had to stay in the infirmary for a few days because of it.

They had me lay down on one of the uncomfortable beds and said that they had asked someone to get me a change of clothes while I stay here.

I sigh having nothing to do and I stare out the window drifting off to sleep.

Levi's POV

The nurses had me get (Y/n) her change of clothes. Damn brat getting sick and cant even get her own change if clothes. The only reason I found her outside was because I noticed she wasn't with the other brats in the Mess hall and went looking foe her.

As I enter (Y/n)'s room I noticed how clean it was kept, I nodded in
approval.I made my way to her dresser and grabbed a few tops and bottoms for her change of clothes, as I was about to leave her room I spot a small book under her pillow.

I walked closer and realized its not a book 'A diary?' I looked around hoping that no one would spot me then I opened it.

This belongs to (F/n)(L/n), if found please return and please do not read the content written inside.

I felt a pang of guilt reading in on her personal thoughts 'Maybe just one sentence' I definitely didn't read just one sentence.

Dear diary or some shit,