•44•

"Bitch can you not?" Y/N turned her away from the small boy who just kissed his boyfriend.

"Yeah, we're trying to play games here." Jin's face scrunched up as he looked away, also.

"You two are just sad your lonely asses only have each other." Jin rolled his eyes as Y/N glared at Yoongi.

"No! We have Jungkook!" Jin smiled as Jungkook entered the room and Jungkook laughed.

"How lucky for you. You have a grown man who's obsessed with Mario Kart, a girl who's never had other friends in her life besides a six guys and her brother, and a fuckboy who can't keep his dick in his pants." Jimin sarcastically clapped his hands. "Bravo."

"What the fuck did I do?" Jungkook asked as he sat down and picked up the controller.

"What haven't you done?" Jin grunted and Y/N slapped his arm. "You'd all so mean to Kookie." She laughed and snatched the controller out of his hand.

He leaned back against the couch and watched the two playing.

"When did you two get here?" Hoseok walked into the room holding bags of chips.

Jungkook grabbed the bag of chips. "While you were being a fat ass in the kitchen."

"You're the one that was eating a whole thing of ice cream when I came over the other day." Hoseok rolled his eyes and Jungkook stared eating the chips.

"That's not the same." Y/N laughed.

"No, he's right." Hoseok smiled in victory and Jungkook scoffed.

"See, my little sister will always agree with me."
He put his arm around Y/N and frowned when she shrugged it off.

"Never mind. He's wrong." Jungkook laughed and shrugged, going back to watching Jin and Y/N's game.

"No one around here loves me." Hoseok grunted and crossed his arms across his chest.

"I love you." Jin laughed and Hoseok shook his head. "That's a whole ass lie."

"He only likes Namjoon and Y/N." Yoongi said and he and Jimin laughed in the back.

Jin paused the game and turned around, causing Y/N to throw her remote down on the couch. "was doing so good." She stood up and stomped off into the kitchen.

"I love all of you ungrateful bitches." Jin pointed at Yoongi and Jimin before moving on to Hoseok and Yoongi. Jungkook rolled his eyes and stood up.

"Do I have to listen to this again?" Jin nodded his head and Jungkook started towards the kitchen. "Hey!" Jungkook waves behind him, ignoring Jin yelling at him.

"Whatever." Jin mumbles and turned back towards the three boys left on the couch.

Jimin groaned. "He's about to rant isn't he?" Yoongi wrapped his arm around Jimin and nodded. Hoseok leaned back, waiting to hear this lecture for the 500th time.

Jungkook's p.o.v.

I walked into the kitchen. I loved Jin and all, but I couldn't stand to hear that speech again.

We always joked that Jin only cared about those two. We knew he cared about all of us, but it was fun for us to see him get angry about it.

I walked in the kitchen. Y/N was sitting at the counter, already eating a bowl of ice cream.

I shook my head and took the seat next to her. "You can't ever help yourself can you?"

She giggled and put down her spoon. Damn it. She did it again. I shook my head, trying not to think about how much she could affect me with the smallest thing.

"When I'm hungry, I'm hungry." She shrugged and pulled up her phone.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot." Y/N glanced at him before standing up and putting her, now empty, bowl in the sink. "I'm texting Jisung."

"I didn't know you were friends with him." A small frown formed on Jungkook's face. "Why's it matter to you?" Y/N asked he but the inside of his lip."

"He's not a good person to hang around, Y/N." Y/N rolled her eyes. "It shouldn't matter to you, you're not the one who's friends with him."

"Exactly. Because I know he's a bad influence. He does a lot of shit, Y/N I'm trying to protect you." Jungkook sighed and looked at Y/N who was crossing her arms over her chest.

"You don't need to protect me, Jungkook. I don't even get why you're so worried." Jungkook let out a bitter laugh and shook his head. "Of course you don't." He gave Y/N a sweet smile and walked towards her. "You're always so oblivious of everything around you."

"What are you talking about?" Y/N was confused. Jungkook looks down and took a deep breath before walking around Y/N, back to the others.

She stood there for a few minutes, dumbfounded. She had no idea what just happened. Finally, she grabbed her phone off the counter and ran it to the living room. When she got there, she saw it was mostly empty except for Jimin and Yoongi.

"Where is everyone?" She asked and looked around. "We're all going to get food. Everyone else left, we stayed to wait on you." Yoongi said and motioned towards Y/N's shoes that were by Jimin's feet.

Y/N slipped on her shoes and ran out of the door before Yoongi and Jimin. She sat in the back and listened to Yoongi and Jimin. She still couldn't figure out what Jungkook had meant.

They finally made it to the restaurant and went inside. Everyone else was already sitting at a big table. Jungkook was laughing about something with Namjoon and Hoseok, Jin, and Taehyung were having their own conversation on the other side of the table.

Y/N sat down next to Tae with Yoongi and Jimin on the other side of her. Jungkook didn't look up from his seat when she sat down, she figured he was mad.

Jin looked at Y/N across the table and she was staring off into space. He wanted to ask her, but the waiter came and they started ordering. He figured he'd just ask her when they were leaving.

agh oml this chapter sucks. I feel like it's been forever since I updated but it's only been a few days. If you can't tell ai'm having a little writer's block. I'm not sure what to do with this story and I feel like it's boring. Ohh welll. I'm going to start trying to post more again.
❤️