•30•

"Jungkook?"

"Please talk to me?"

"Why are you here?"

"Do you not want me here?"

"Not really."

She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes and yawned. "Tell me what's wrong?" I said to her.

"What's wrong is that you decided to come to my house and wake me up at midnight." She glared at me.

"Y/N I'm sorry. I just want to talk." I'd barely been able to get sleep for the past week ever since I had that talk with Jin.

Was he right? I hadn't questioned whether I was happy with Soojung or not. I hadn't really thought about it.

"Well I really want to sleep." She tried shutting the door but I stuck my hand out and held it open. "Please, Y/N." I pleaded. If there was anything I was sure of from that talk with Jin, it was that I missed Y/N. A whole fucking lot.

"Jungkook go home." She groaned and tried pushing on the door. "Can't you see I wasn't to see you?"

"You can see me. Can't you see I want to sleep." She whined. "I miss you, Y/N." She bit her lip and looked down at the floor. "I miss us being close and talking everyday. I miss when we would tell each other everything."

She looked up and I saw Y/N's watery eyes. I couldn't help myself and pulled her into a tight hug. "Jungkook." She said. "Jungkook... can't.. breathe..." I quickly pulled back and smiled. "Sorry."

Soojung was walking down the familiar street. She had used to come here years ago for group hangouts. She looked around at the houses, they had changed but at the same time they were somehow still exactly the same. Just like Y/N. She rolled her eyes at the thought of the girl. "Stop worrying. It's not like she's still got Jungkook wrapped around her finger."

She pulled at a piece of her hair in frustration. "I don't want to lose Jungkook. Not again." She frowned remembering how much she missed him during the last few years. "I should've just talked to him." This thought had been repeating in her mind for the past few weeks.

She wasn't completely sure how she ended back up in this neighborhood. She wandered off after getting in an argument with her friend.

Get over the past. She scolded herself. She froze when she turned around the corner and saw Y/N's house. With Jungkook in the doorway. She eyed him suspiciously and saw him say something before stopping. Then he pulled the person into a tight hug. "Y/N." She said angrily to herself. She'd been hoping he was talking to Hoseok since he hadn't been talking to Y/N lately.

She felt herself getting angrier every second Jungkook kept his arms wrapped tightly around the girl's small frame. But when he finally pulled back she could still see her boyfriend's bright smile from where she was standing far away.

She's been trying to stay calm, but Soojung lost her shit when she saw him follow her into the house. She turned away and stormed off back in the direction of her house.

She slammed the front door shut and her best friend glared at her from the couch. "Do you fucking mind?" She yelled at the angry girl still standing in the doorway. She quieted down when she could practically see steam coming out of her ears.

"Uh.. what happened?" She laughed nervously.

"I just saw Jungkook standing at Y/N's house hugging her before he fucking went inside that bitch's house!" She screamed. "Are you sure he wasn't just talking to Hoseok?"She turned down the TV.

"I know a slut when I see one. That was definitely Y/N." She huffed. "I don't know about that.. Hoseok sleeps around a lot." Yenseul giggled. "You'd know better than anyone." Soojung glared at the girl on the couch. "I'm sure it wasn't Hoseok. There's not that big of a height difference between those two." Yeseul rubbed her chin as if she was thinking. "Maybe it was Jimin." She laughed. "Stop making jokes." Soojung snapped and Yeseul stopped laughing.

"I'm going to bed." Soojung rolled her eyes and stomped off to her room.

"Period much?" Yeseul asked before turning the volume back up.

Jungkook and Y/N were sitting down on the couch, neither knowing what to say. "Why are you here, Jungkook?" Y/N sighed and looked at him. "I missed you. I wanted to talk but you kept ignoring my texts and calls." She shrugged. "I've been busy. I had a lot of school work I needed to get done."

"Stop making excuses and just talking to me again." Y/N giggled as Jungkook whined. "I've missed my best friend."

"Stop doing those puppy eyes." Y/N laughed and slapped Jungkook's arm. "I'm going to go get a drink." She stood up and walked off to the kitchen. "Kookie! Do you want anything to drink." She called after a minute. Jungkook smiled. It's been a while since he'd heard her call him Kookie.

"No thanks." He yelled back and she returned back with a glass of juice.

"So how've you been?" He asked her and she shrugged. "I've just been hanging out with Jin and Tae mostly. That and doing schoolwork." He nodded. She hesitated before speaking. "How have things been with Soojung?" She eyed him. "Uh.. good." He faked a smile. He still hadn't figured out what he actually felt about his relationship. In the back of his head he knew he'd never be as happy as he could be with Y/N.

"What about everything else." She ignored the uneasiness of Jungkook's voice when answered her last question.

"Boring as fuck." He groaned. "Don't you ever leave me again."

"I didn't leave you." She laughed. "Well you ignored me." He glared at her.

"Ok ok! I'm sorry." She laughed again and Jungkook stared at her eyes.

"I'm serious, Y/N. Don't ever ignore me like that again." He pulled her into another tight hug. "I don't want to have to miss you like that ever again."

A/N:
I did a longer chapter since I didn't really post that much yesterday. I hope this book isn't boring. I don't even know if it's interesting tbh. 😂

I'm still trying to figure out what kind of ending this book will have. Either way, you'll find out when the book is over. 😘 I don't know how long the book will
be yet. If I can manage to come up with some stuff I might make it 70-100 chapters. That might be too much. 🤔 If I can't it might be shorter. So I really can't answer that question.

Also, my bias is Jin. 😍
I swear there's something about him that I'm obsessed with. Maybe it's our shared love of food. Either way, Yoongi stan's please come collect your man. 😩 I've been feeling so attacked by that man lately. Please, get him.

Anyways, I might be posting later if I can think enough to write. I've been dealing with a lot of stress from school lately and tests are coming up soon. Yayyyy 😒 Could you hear the sarcasm?
So yeah, I'll try to update later but if I don't I'm so sorry. ❤️

ALSO
I didn't proofread this. Like most of my other chapters if you couldn't tell. 😂 I'll try and take some time soon to go back and fix any mistakes but right now I'm just worried about getting the chapters posted.