Chapter 15

Nari and Anne in the picture.

Leilas pov

He keeps staring at me, it's starting to freak me out. We have been here for 2 weeks and training with the pack for almost as long now, and whenever I risk a glance in Axels direction he's staring right at me with an unreadable expression. It doesn't seem to be hate anymore, but whatever he's thinking, it's definitely not anything good.

And whats even weirder, all the males in this pack is avoiding me like I have the plague. First, there was Lewis, after that day at the lake he started leaving the room whenever I walk in, and if I try to talk to him he gets a deer stuck in headlights kind of look and make up an excuse to leave.

Then the same thing started happening with other guys too, I would talk and flirt a little, and just as I think we have a nice tone they run away looking petrified. It's gotten to the point I can only interact with and train with the females of the pack. It's not that I really mind that, I get along with a few of them. I have especially been hitting it off with Nari and her mate Anne, they're both just a couple years older than me and a lot of fun to hang out with. The two of them along with Julie has been keeping my mind off the fact that I seem to be unwanted by the entire male population of the pack.

And tonight we are having a girls night, all four of us are going clubbing, and I can't wait. I need to drink, dance and fornicate.

After training is over we all pile into a car and head for the mall to get some clothes suitable for clubbing, and after some intense shopping we all find the perfect outfit. I end up with a thigh length bandage dress in two different shades of blue, the other girls went a more modest route, but we all look hot as hell.

 I end up with a thigh length bandage dress in two different shades of blue, the other girls went a more modest route, but we all look hot as hell

Leilas dress

Since shopping made us all hungry we decide to head to the food court and get something to eat, and we all agree that pizza is the way to go.

"So, what is going on with you and Axel?" I've hardly gotten my ass on a seat before Nari fires the question at me.

"What do you mean? Axel hates me, and he has never even talked to me," I'm not sure what she's on about.

"I'm not so sure if that's whats going on though. I've known Axel for a long time, hell, I even used to sleep with him before I met Anne, and this is not normal Axel behavior." For some reason the thought of Axel sleeping with her doesn't sit right with me. Could I be jealous? He is hot, so maybe that's why I don't like the thought of some other girl being with him.

"I know. Its so weird," Julie seems to agree that he is acting strange, "Axel is a really nice guy, he's a good friend of both the Alpha and Carl so I have spent a lot of time with him. And I have never seen him behave the way he does with you."