Chapter 11

Days passed since the tournament. Sandor and Zyta got closer, both emotionally and physically. But Sandor wanted to take it slow. She was the king's daughter of course. 

"Now that you got sword fighting down, you need to learn about physical fighting. It's just as important." Sandor stated. They were in their usual practicing area, Zyta in a plan black tunic and brown torn pants. Sandor was dressed in his armor and had a metal sword at his side. 

"So I'm going to punch you?" Zyta asked. She was smiling at the fact of punching The Hound. 

Sandor smirked at her, "Only if your quick enough. Now get into a fighting stance." Zyta moved into a fighting stance that she would use for a sword. Sandor started laughing. 

"What are you laughing at?" 

"There is no fighting stance. You just fucking fight." 

"I'm confused." 

"There's nothing to be confused at Little Flower. Now punch me." Sandor ordered the girl. 

Zyta gave him a questioning look before taking steps forward. She reached up to touch his face, not wanting to punch him or even hit him. Before her hand passed his chest, Sandor grabbed it. 

"You're shorter than the average man or woman," 

Before he could finish Zyta cut him off, "and you're taller than some doors. Are you done stating the obvious?" 

Sandor glared at her before talking again. "Use your height as an advantage, not as a disadvantage. Kick me in the balls, punch my stomach, do whatever you can to try to slow me down."

"But you can always just hit me in the face and I'll be down cold. What's stopping the person from doing that?" 

"Most people want to show off how hard they can punch or hit. If there is a crowd around, those cunts are going to make the fight last as long as possible. So you use your speed. You might not be able to kill a man with your hands but you can tire them out by moving. By making them chase you." 

"But wouldn't that make me look like a coward, just making them chase me?" 

"You don't actually fucking run around Zyta." Zyta let out a little 'oh' and frowned at Sandor but let him continue without an interruption. "You slide past them. They try to punch you, you duck out of the way and make them fall over. There's nothing cowardly about winning a fight. People might say that you fight dirty but at least you're alive and the other cunt is in the ground. Now, again." 

Zyta took a couple steps back as The Hound tried to grab her. She heard him say good and continued to try to get her. She slide past him multiple times but she slowed down and he grabbed her arm. 

"I could snap your neck right now, Little Flower." 

"Does everything you do have to be so bloody gruesome all the time?" Zyta asked. 

Sandor let go of her arm and smirked at her, "not everything. Sex doesn't get bloody all the time." 

Zyta closed her eyes and opened them very slowly to find Sandor laughing. Zyta rolled her eyes and walked over to a bench where a water pitcher and fruit were. She pored herself a goblet of water and drank it. "Do you want a some?" 

"Is there ale?" The Hound asked. 

"No only water." 

"Then no." 

"You need to drink water." Zyta poured him a goblets full and handed it to him. 

Sandor gave a look of disgust and smelled it, he then drank it down with one gulp and placed the cup down rather hardly. "Tastes like shit."