chapter 7

(erenpov)

Me and Erika were making our way to where Armin and Mikasa were sitting because she was waiting for me outside like always. I took a glance at Erika 'I'm so glad she is alive'.

(Flashback)

5 years ago 

Its been 1 week that Erika left and now its just me and Mikasa "Mikasa" I say in a kind of sad tone "yes Eren" she says with a hint of worry in her voice "do you think Erika will visit us one day" and before Mikasa answers the bell rings which means " THE SURVEY CORPS!!" I yell out, I take Mikasa by the hand and start to run where the survey corps are. I see the commander coming back in the wall then Corporal Levi Then my sister "MIkaSa LooK ITs OuR SIsTer"I whisper-yell , I attempt  to get her attention put fail miserably and end up hitting a mans head and getting chased out " great now I won't see her  again in a looooooong time" I say in a madish tone " Eren help me pick up these sticks" Mikasa says in a monotone voice " do you even care about her!!" I yell at Mikasa, Mikasa grabs me by my shirt and throws me at the wall making all my sticks fall "Eren don't be dumb of course I care about her its just we have to finish the  task at hand" she says " Now listen to me and help me pick up these sticks" she adds with a motherish tone "fine" I say silently.

Thank you for all the reads I really appreciate it.

And next chapter will be a flashback I think