Chapter 3

(Re-written)

(Eren's pov)

In a sudden impulse I opened my eyes to be met with the cold kind of dull eyes of the head of the survey corps, commander Erwin smith. And standing beside him lance corporal Levi. "Do you have any questions." Commander Erwin states calmly. I sat there mouth agape for a few seconds.

"Uhm... Where..am I?" I ask, Last thing I remember is successfully sealing the hole in Trost, How did I end up here. Commander continues to stare at me for a moment " As you can see, it's a dungeon" He stops for a moment "You're currently in the Military Police Brigade's custody." I look around me in panic, what are they planning to do to me? noticing the shackles on my wrists. Though Commander Erwin continues " We've only just received permission to see you.". The Commander suddenly but slowly holds up something. My eyes grow wide "That key is.." " Yes, It's yours. I'll return it later" He says sternly analysing my every move.

"Your home--- Dr. Jaeger's basement in Shiganshina is where the secret of the Titans lies. Correct?" Erwin finishes. It takes me a second to register but I answer nonetheless" Yes, probably. That's what my father said." Corporal Levi buts in without a moment to spare "You have amnesia, and your father is missing, huh? Sounds awfully convenient.". Commander Erwin looks to the side making eye contact with Levi "Levi, I believe we've already concluded that he has no reason to lie." He takes his eyes off of Levi and instead turns them to mine " We're still very much in the dark, but I think what's best for us now is to question your intentions." I'm taken aback, hasn't blocking the hole in the wall been enough to prove that my intentions are for what is best for humanity? "My...intentions?" I say whilst I am visibly confused

(A/N Erwin does talk a lot here to I'm just gonna warn you of that)

"We must recapture Shiganshina District and Wall Maria. Drastic measures are necessary to quickly seal the gate. Your Titan power will be crucial. It seems our fate is controlled by the Titans after all. Whether it's the Colossus Titan or the Armored Titan, they're likely to be the same as you." He stops for a moment making sure I understand the next part " Your intentions are the key here. The key to free mankind from this despair." Commander holds up the key again. I look back down at my bed memories flashing back in my mind to my father showing me the key "I...." , him holding a syringe close to my face 'I'll exterminate them....'. The Colossus Titan "From this world...". My mother being eaten 'I won't spare a single one!'.

"Hey, answer already, scum." Levi now staring at me "What is it you want to do?".

Breathing heavily I look back up at both Commander Erwin and Corporal Levi. With my eyes wide and a madman's smile on my face I tell them "I want to join the Survey Corps and slaughter some Titans!"

A sudden shine of light runs through Corporal's eyes " Oh? Not bad." he states simply walking up closer to my cell, Corporal tells Commander " Erwin, I'll take responsibility for him." Putting his hands up on the bars and staring at me intimidatingly "Tell that to the top brass. It's not that I trust him. If he betrays us or goes berserk, I'll kill him on the spot." A gasp leaves my lips " I doubt anyone will object. There's no one better suited for this, after all." He makes sure I get that part "I'll accept your enlistment into the Survey Corps." He finishes.

To be continued. 

Guys..... I basically changed everything in this chapter, It's wayyyy better and I added so much more details. If you see any errors or anything like that then make sure to point them out to me and I'll correct it as soon as I can!!! If you see things I should/ can improve also, leave a comment or just dm me :)))))))