Chapter 3 - The unexpected situation

Eros' POV

Today, Anna and I were going hiking in Central Park. After taking a shower, I put on my clothes. Then I grabbed my phone and left the suite.

I saw Anna far away

I saw Anna far away. She looked so beautiful as always. She smiled at me while walking towards me.

I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her into my embrace. I missed her so much like I had not seen her for days. I smelt her hair, placing a soft kiss on her neck. Then I held her hand.

After hiking, we went to the cafe.

Suddenly, my phone rang. It was George.

"Sorry. I have to pick up." I informed.

She nodded. I stood up and went away a little. I picked up my phone.

"Yes, George." I said.

"Sir, your father called me. He is angry. He wants to talk to you."

I sighed. "George, didn't I tell you to turn off your phone too, did I ? And use this number."

"Yes, sir. Sorry. But I..."

"OK, George. I will handle it." I snapped and hung up.

My father did not like that I was a singer. He wanted me to work in our company. But I managed to convince him. He accepted it, but in one condition; if I made time for the company too. I accepted. But he was still putting pressure on me about it. He wanted me to work in our company, to get married and have children. My mother agreed with him about these too. But she did not insist so much like my father. But I did not want all of these. I was happy. And for now, I did not want to get married nor drop singing. I knew I had to work in our company. It was our family business. In the future, I had to head the company. And I was going to head our company, but now, I wanted to live my life.

As I hung up my phone, I went back.

"Are you fine?" Anna asked, concerned.

"Yes, I am."

A few hours later, I went back to my hotel.

I woke up the following morning. I went to the gym. After the gym, I went to my suite and took a shower. Today, I was going to hang out with Anna.

I got ready and left my suite. After having dinner, we went to the Brooklyn Promenade.

I wrapped my arm around her waist while we were enjoying the panoramic view of the city. Breathtaking views of the Brooklyn Bridge and Statue of Liberty were both visible from here.

I placed my hand on her cheek, stroking it gently. I leaned closer and brushed my lips against her lips, pulling her closer to me by her waist. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I plunged my tongue into her mouth, kissing her passionately.

I pulled back and leaned my forehead against her forehead. We were trying to catch our breaths.

"Let's go to my hotel." I murmured as I held her hand.

As soon as I closed the door, I pressed her up against the wall, kissing her lips passionately while I was trailing my hand down her body. She took off my jacket and unbuttoned my shirt. I moved my lips down to her neck, to her breasts. I wanted her. Now. I slipped my hand under her dress and pulled her panties down. I pulled the foil out of my pocket. I unbelted my belt and unzipped my fly. Then I ripped the foil with my teeth.

"Wrap your legs around me tightly." I demanded.

She obeyed and wrapped her legs around my waist. I slammed inside her. She moaned, leaning against my chest, gripping my shoulders. I started to move in and out deeply and harder, making her moan louder. Being inside her, it felt amazing. Heavenly. I was thrusting while kissing her breasts. I sucked her nipple and bit it slightly. She moaned. A few thrusts later, she came. I followed her and came. We were panting. She was leaning her forehead against mine.

"I am falling in love with you." She murmured.

What?! No, baby, you should not. It was the best for you if you wouldn't.

I placed a soft kiss on her hair and carried her to the bed.

She placed her head on my chest. I was stroking her hair.

"Why did you wait?...For sex."

It was really inquiring. She was so beautiful. Men must have been crazy for her.

"I wanted it to be with someone who I really wanted." She replied honestly.

I stroked her cheek. She closed her eyes, enjoying my touches. I placed a tender kiss on her lips.

Anna's POV

I put on my white mini dress. I took my bag and left. We were going to have dinner.

As I walked out, I saw Emmett. He was waiting for me, leaning against his black Maserati. He straightened and smiled at me.

I walked closer to him and hugged him. He hugged me back.

A few seconds later, he pulled back and kissed my lips. Then we got in the car.

After dinner, we went to the nightclub. We drank, talked. I was so happy beside him. I fell in love with this man. It felt like I had known him all my life.

We were dancing. I placed my head against his chest, smelling his musky scent. I lifted my head up. Our eyes met. He kissed my lips passionately.

He pulled back, stroking my cheek. He held my hand, heading us towards the back door. His car was parked next to the back door.

Emmett kissed my lips, wrapping his arms around my waist tightly. He lifted me up and placed me on the hood of his car. He was standing between my legs. He placed his hand on the nape of my neck, kissing me roughly while his other hand was traveling along my bare thigh up and down. I pulled his hair slightly, making him moan. He moved his lips down to my neck, kissing, sucking.

"Emmett, stop." I placed my hands on his chest and pushed him away slightly.

He pulled back a little, looking into my eyes with lustful eyes.

"Not here."

He nodded. "Sorry. When you are beside me, I can not take my hands off you." He confessed while he was stroking my cheek tenderly.

He helped me climb off and opened the door for me.

Eros' POV

When I woke up, Anna was sleeping in my arms, resting her head on my chest. I stroked her hair and placed a kiss on her lips. She blinked and rolled over.

I got up carefully and went to the bathroom. I took a shower and wrapped a towel around my waist as I walked out of the shower.

I pulled my other phone out of the drawer and turned on it. My phone started to buzz over and over. I read the messages.

'Call me immediately.'

It was from my manager. I read another message. It was from my father.

'Eros, who is that girl?'

Which girl? I continued to read my messages.

'Eros, I told you to stay away from paparazzi at least before new album releases.'

What was going on? I called my manager.

"Eros, where the hell are you?"

"Draco, what is going on?"

"Didn't you know? You are in magazines again."

"Shit!" I hissed, running my hand through my hair.