5

Arthit blinking. When he open Kongpop's dorm door, he almost turn back. Almost not sure that he enter the right room. But when he check the number, it is right Kongpop's room. But-

"What the hell!!!!"

Kongpop's room full with girl's stuff.  It's not like this when he leave this morning. When he saw some stuff he immediately knew who's this stuffs belong to. And a girl voice can be heard, laughing along with his boyfriend. His suspicious is really true.

He fake his cough to get attention from 2 persons in the room. Kongpop smile warmly at him. His face is better than this morning. Arthit sigh in relief. Before Arthit utter a word, he was attacked by a tight hug. Look down at the girl, he hug her back.

"When you back to Bangkok? I thought you already comfortable at Japan and not comeback here"

He feel his waist burning, he hiss in pain. This girl just pinch his waist hard. Too hard.

"Of course i will be back, P'. I come to Japan only for study exchange. Can you be good to me at least for once?"
"Nah. And why you come here and not back home?"
"I miss P'Kong"

Arthit glarring dagger at her.

"P'Kong~ Tame your stupid boyfriend~"

Kongpop chuckle. It always entertain him when he saw his boyfriend and this girl's interaction.

"Tia, stop teasing him. Come here, P'"

Both of them pouting. Arthit sit next to his boyfriend. Checking his well being. Tia sit on the chair next to bed.

"How the hazing activity, P'?"
"It's fine, can we skip it? I want her -pointing his finger to Tia- to explain why she is here"

Tia pouting season 2.

"P'~ Be nice to your little sister~"
"Cousin"
"It same. I'm younger than you"
"And it's not explain why you are here"
"Can't i meet my brother and my brother-in-law?"
"Tia"

Arthit warn her.

"Fine. I just get down from the plane, want to call you to pick me up, but i can't reach you-"

Arthit cut her.

"My phone is dead"

Tia glare him. Arthit shut his mouth.

"-so i call P'Kong. He said he can't pick me up because he fall sick. So i rushed here and found out that he is alone in his dorm"
"How can you passed security guard outside? This is boy dorm"
"Did you forget who am i?"

Arthit facepalm. This girl is really something.

"Thank you for take care of Kong when i'm not around"
"No need P'. I'm happy to do that"
"How do you back home?"
"Oh, my boyfriend will come to pick me up. Let's have double date later"

Arthit nodding his head. They all just spend their time chit chat. Few hours later, Tia bid them goodbye when her boyfriend come to pick her up.

"So glad that she is fine. A month without her nagging at us and disturbing our date is really weird"
"I think so"
"How about your fever, Kong? Are you okay?"
"I'm fine, P'. I'm getting better"
"Let's take dinner and you need to take your medition and then rest"

Kongpop only nodding his head. Follow all instruction Arthit told him to do. Don't want to anger his boyfriend.