New Faces

I live in Miami Florida. It ain't shit round here but hating bitches and messy ass men. Everybody know who I am. The low key chick who was cool but rude as hell and was not to be messed with. The whole hood love me because I've been here my entire life and they showed me respect off the strength of who my father is. I'm sure there's a few who hate behind my back but ain't none of 'em brave enough to step to me or do anything about it. I was known for beating bitches asses for any type of disrespect. I'm not gonna say I'm undefeated but it's very rare that one of these hoes get the best of me.

I'm pulling up to the corner store and I notice a commotion. I see a red chick beating the soul outta Tonya. Tonya was the "hood hoe" I wasn't surprised when I seen somebody beating her ass..again! She was known for fooling with people's man and it seems like she still hasn't learned her lesson! Naturally, I start walking over to the fight to watch it and possibly record it but I see 3 bitches jump in and start jumping the girl beating up Tonya. "Oh hell naw!" I think to myself, these hoes ain't no good jumping in on a one on one fight! You win some, you lose some. They should've been telling her ass to stop fuckin with the next bitch man and she wouldn't be getting this ass whoopin!

"What the hell yall doing?!" I yell and before anybody could even say anything I start swinging.

I punch the first bitch. She was petite as hell and I think she got the picture because she ain't jump back in or try to fight me. Then the biggest bitch on they team start coming for me.

"What's up hoe?!" I say while throwing a quick 3 piece and knocking her big ass off balance.

Size didn't matter to me. My ex was bigger then her and I fought with him for a year and some change before his ass came up dead so she wasn't an issue. As far as the 3rd bitch, I didn't even have to do or say anything to her. She must've recognized who I was and knew better. All of a sudden, all they wanted to do was get their friend from up under this red bitch who was making it her business to smash Tonya face in. When she let Tonya up, her face was a mess. Both of her eyes were swelling up. Her mouth was busted open & blood was gushing from everywhere!

"Damn Tonya, you still ain't learned your lesson huh?!" I say with a smirk on my face.

As she spits blood from her mouth she says "fuck you Destiny! Y'all gone get it!"

I bust out laughing because this bitch gotta be crazy if she think I'm worried about her

"It's not my fault that you got ya ass whooped..again!! And you know how I'm rocking so it's whatever, whenever!" I say smiling. "Toodles bitch! Go get ya face looked at!"

Her and her girls walk away mad as hell. They weren't prepared for what came they way and I knew it wasn't over, but I wasn't stressing it either. I'm really just trying to figure out who this lil red beast is.

"I wasn't even worried about them other bitches! I can handle myself" she said while rolling her eyes and gathering her stuff.

Was this lil girl really trying to trip on me for helping her out?

"You would've been up under all they ass wishing I did help if I hadn't, So thank me lil bitch!" I spat at her.

She rolled her eyes and got ready to walk off

"What's your name?" I ask.

"My name is Chanel but you can call me Cee" she said looking back at me.

"listen, That hoe Tonya had it coming! I told her about playing with me and my man! I been trying to find her for weeks" she spat.

I giggled lightly "I'm not surprised! She always messing with somebody man" I said while rolling my eyes.