Chapter 22.

"Uh...what do you mean?" Ryder asked me.

I just smiled and took a step towards him. I punched his abs and he let out an 'umph'.

"Why do you always do that? Didn't anybody ever tell you that violence is not the answer?" he said and rubbed the spot where I hit him.

"Why are you always like that? Didn't anybody ever tell you not to be an idiot?" I fired back.

He rolled his eyes.

"Just for everything that has happened in the last five minutes, you're paying for my stuff," I told him and crossed my arms over my chest.

He chuckled. "Oh darling, if you really think that, you're delusional."

I chuckled softly to myself and took a step closer to him.

"Uh...what are you doing?" he asked me when I ran my hand up his chest.

"Nothing," I answered and smiled sweetly.

I pressed my body against his and tugged slightly at is earlobe with my teeth. He took in a sharp breath. I started kissing his jaw softly. Thankfully, we were in the back of the store where no one could see us so easily.

He wrapped his arms around my waist but I took them off of me.

"What are you doing?" he muttered in a husky voice.

My hands traveled back down his chest and to his waistband.

If you're thinking what I think you are...no. I am not going to do that. Who do you think I am?

I reached into one of the back pockets of his pants and pulled out his wallet. Ryder didn't seem to notice.

I looked at him and he smirked at me.

"You know I think it's hot when you get all possessive," he whispered.

"Oh, I'm not getting possessive," I whispered back.

He wrinkled his forehead and gave me a questioning look but I kept quiet and stepped back.

"And you might wanna take care of that," I said and nodded at his lower half.

He looked down and rolled his eyes when he noticed the buldge in his pants.

"I think it's cute that you like me that much," I teased. "Well, I've got to go but I suggest you think of something before going anywhere. I'll meet you at the food court," I said and skipped out of the store.

I looked around and walked in the direction of the food court. Justin, Mike, Connor and Blake were already sitting at a table and devouring a ton of food.

"Hey, guys!" I greeted and sat down next to Blake. "Are you all feeding an army?" I asked when I saw all the food.

"No, but shopping makes a person hungry," Connor answered with a mouth full of food.

"You didn't even do any shopping," I told him.

He shrugged and continued eating his sandwich.

"Where's Ryder?" Blake asked and took a sip of his soda.

"I don't know. He said he would catch up," I said and shrugged.

I pulled a plate of fries towards me and began to eat. That's when I noticed Ryder walking towards us like nothing ever happened. He had taken care of his problem too. He sat down opposite of me.

"Sup guys," he said.

"Where were you?" Justin asked.

"I got held up," Ryder answered with a blank look and looked directly at me.