Chapter 5.

"Kenny! Mommy says to get up!"

My eyes fluttered open and I yawned. I stretched my arms over my head and walked to my bathroom.

After the boys came home last night, we put the pizza in the oven and waited for it to heat up. While that was happening, Ryder and Blake were acting kind of weird. Ryder asked where the bathroom was and when Dylan told him where, he asked if there was one upstairs too. Dylan said that there was one in almost all of our rooms so Ryder said that he'll go to the one in Dylan's room. I ignored it though and focused on the pizza so it wouldn't burn.

I took off my clothes and stepped into the shower. I turned on the water and got my shampoo. I put it in my hair and rinsed it out. That's when I noticed that the water was pink!

I wrapped my towel around me and stood infront of the mirror.

I gasped.

My hair was pink! It was actually pink!

"Oh my god..."

I realised that that's why Ryder was acting so weird yesterday. First, he came into my room instead of calling for me, then he had to go to the store for something and then he wanted to go to a bathroom upstairs.

That motherfucker put hair dye in my shampoo! And I couldn't even notice because my shampoo was originally pink.

I was going to kill him!

I stepped into the shower again and tried to wash out all the dye as best as I could.

Once I was done, I blow dried my hair and checked it out. Most of the pink was gone, but my hair was still a soft pastel pink.

Actually, it didn't even look that bad. I would have gotten this done in a hair salon because it looked so good.

But still! How dare he?!

I put on some light washed ripped skinny jeans and a loose white tank top.

Might as well embrace my new hair.

I brushed my teeth, put on some make up and then grabbed my phone and backpack. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Hey, sis--whoa!"

Dylan's jaw dropped and Nathan looked up at me.

"Look, Kenny! You're hair is pink!"

My mom turned around and gasped. "Kennedy, you dyed your hair?"

I looked at Dylan. If I was going to get Ryder back, he couldn't know about it.

"Yep! I decided I needed a change," I told them and smiled.

"Oh, okay..."

I grabbed an apple and hugged everyone goodbye. "I need to leave early today. I have somewhere to go before school," I said.

"Do you want me to drive you?" Dylan asked.

"No, that's alright. I'm gonna take my bike. Bye, guys!"

I walked into the garage and walked up to my bike.

"Hey, baby," I cooed. It was the first time that I could ride it since we moved here. I ran my hand along the metal and put on my helmet.

I put my backpack in the compartment and turned it on. The engine roared to life. I started to drive down the street and to the store.

There's just one thing I have to pick up before school.

__________________

I rolled into the school's parking lot and gathered a few people's attention.