Chapter 10

Hangover.

Amber's POV:

I woke up and observed my clock, it was 2pm, my phone suddenly began to vibrate with notifications from last night.

21 from Claire.

Hey, Where are you? -Claire.

Amber Anwser Your Phone! - Claire.

Are you still at the party? - Claire.

Amber! - Claire.

there was a lot more.

23 missed Calls.

there was
There were 6 from my mom.

Hi - MamaBear.

You having fun sweety? - MamaBear.

I'll Be back on Tuesday! - MamaBear.

Get Juliet's son to cook you some food. - MamaBear.

Oh and, Scott is coming back on Wednesday, the day after me. -Mamabear.

Bye sweetpea! - MamaBear.

Why write a paragraph when you can just text me several times making me think that someone important just texted me but no, it was just my mother.

then there was one more message.

it was from Josh, But he isn't speaking to me? Maybe we spoke at the party? I can't remeber anything. I still have a headache and I look like a real mess. Leisurely I turned on the shower, sorted my faced, re applied my make up and today I wore boyfriend jeans and a Calvin Klein sports bra. I put my hair in a bun and went downstairs to eat breakfast, you guessed it; ICE-CREAM!!!!

I didn't want to read it. I didn't want to read the message. As curious as I was I didn't read.

I need to know what happened at the party!

I dialled Claire's number like my lifed depended on it.

"Pick up, pickup, pick up!" 

"Hello?" She asked.

"What Happend at the party?" I questioned.

"I don't know all I saw was when Josh took you out of the house the bride style and then took you to his car."
______________________________________

What did the message say?

A very short one, it was a bonus.

olivia xoxox