JEON JUNGKOOK PART 2

A/N FOR MAH FIRST REQUESTER!!!! Huyanyan
THANK YOU FOR REQUESTING!! I'm just going to use YanYan as your name for this imagine.

___________________________ ____________________________________________________
I want to continue from the last Jungkook imagine cuz I don't like sad ending soo this is going to be a continuation of the last Jungkook Imagine of Second Option.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YanYan P.O.V

~~~~~A couple days later~~~~~

After I finally let go of Jungkook I feel so free as if I was a new born child. I did the things I wanted to do. I went to an amusement park for once and had fun, made new friends, and got my first job as a j/w(job you want). I feel so accomplished just by these simple little things.

But to be honest I couldn't help but feel disappointed that Jungkook didn't even try to contact me. I guess I was really just a second option.No, stop thinking about him. Look at you! You seem so beautiful just doing what you want. Don't go around thinking any less of yourself.

"Well what is on the agenda today," I asked myself. But before I could choose I got a phone call.

"Hello," I asked.

"YanYan! How are you doing ? Are you going to come by our dorm later? Jungkook seems different. Do you know what wrong with him," Hoseok asked.

"Uhm I don't think so, maybe not for a while. Sorry."

"Wait bu-" and I just hanged up the phone and went to work.

After work I decided to go to the movies after work.

~~~~~After the Movie~~~~~

The first thing I see in front of my doorstep is a passed out Jungkook. So I dragged him into my house and put him on my coach.

"Didn't I tell you that I wanted nothing to do with you? Why did you come here ," I said knowing no one was listening besides me. I let out a sigh and went to get ready for bed.

Once I finished taking a shower I heard shuffling noises made in the living room. I slowly went to the living room to see if Jungkook was awake or not. All I did was stand there and stare. When he turned around our gazed locked with each other. A single tear went down his cheek and he started walking to me before I was pulled in to a hug.

I tried pushing him away but he just tightened the hug even more.

"Stop doing this to me Jungkook, I had enough of it," I said wanting to sound strong but instead sounding weak.

"Let go, please. My life has been so much better without you. You don't need me. There's no point," I said while tears started streaming down my face.

All he did was shake his head in disagreement and holding me in his arm. I didn't dare hug him back. If I did the same thing will happen. I would be used again. I built my wall, I'm not letting him destroy them.

We just stood there for what seem like hours, but not once did we speak any words. Just sobs.What did I ever do to deserve this. I did nothing, I'm not going to break down these walls.

"LET GO," I said finally snapping while trying to break free using all my strength.

"You jerk, let go! I'm not a toy you can come and play with," I said punching his chest but it seemed like it didn't work.

Instead he took my arms and wrapped them around himself. By now I was too exhausted to even fight back. My hands around him and my face in his chest, crying.

"I'm sorry," was the first thing he said. I just stayed silent.

"I-I'm sorry for not realizing what you meant to me. Not being grateful for what you did for me. And especially the love you gave me."

I sighed," Jungkook why did you come here, your words are useless to me. I already got over you. I've been doing things that I want to do and I finally got a job that I want to do. So just get out of my life Jeon Jungkook," I said looking down at my feet.

"If you're going to say that say it to me while looking into my eyes. Say it in front of me or else I'm not going to believe you," he said through gritted teeth.

I looked up into his eyes and saw hurt and sadness in his eyes.

"I-I......" I couldn't bring myself to say it so I looked down again.

"GOD DAMN IT! IF YOU CAN'T SAY IT TO MY FACE THEN WHY DID YOU SAY IT," he yelled.

"Just come back to me, I'll do anything for you to come back to me, just tell me what to do," he asked.

"I want you to leave me alone, get that through your mind," I said now angered that he has the right to yell at me for his fault.

"I CAN'T DO THAT! YANYAN LOOK AT ME," he exclaimed.

When I didn't he grabbed my chin and forcefully made me look up at him.

"Look at me, I can't live without you. I learn't my lesson so just come back to me," he said in a whisper.

" Why are you doing this to me. You don't love me. You only need me as a person to help you. I'm just your second option," I said.

"NO! YOU'RE MY EVERYTHING! I FUCKING LOVE YOU.. I fucking love you," he said.

All I did was stare in shock. The next thing I know is that he smashed his lips against mine with a lot of passion. Sooner or later I gave in and kissed him back.

When we both finally ran out of breath and our foreheads pressed together he said,

"Just hold me tight and never let go," he said in a whisper.

All I did was nod and gave him a kiss .