KIM TAEHYUNG

A/N- OMFG this MV legit killed me. Like through out the whole video I was like squealing and jumping around when ever someone was singing, so basically the whole time. Then there was the long versions of love is not over and house of cards and I'm like 'why you got to do this to me BTS WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU GUYS!' AND DON'T GET ME STARTED WITH SAVE ME. Then I was searching for reaction videos and then there was JREKML'S video and Jre blamed BTS and I was like yassss. #BLAMEBTS #DIED WHILE WATCHING IT #EVERYBODY BE LOOKING BEAUTIFUL #IAMDONE

____________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N POV

12:00 A.M

That's strange he's usually home by now I thought while waiting for him. It's already 12:00 he should be home by now. So I waited for him in the living room. I was watching TV when I felt my eyes slowly close.

~Time skip~

Where am I? I was in Taehyung's and mine bed. How did I get here, I heard sniffling and turned my body around.

"Taehyung? Are you crying? What happened?"

"N-Nothing Jagiya, just go back to sleep you d-don't have to worry about m-me," Taehyung said while burying his face into his pillow.

"I know your not okay oppa. Please tell me whats going on oppa,"I said while using my aegyo. I tried turning him around and he did. When I saw his face I saw red puffy swollen eyes and a running nose.

"Why are you crying Tae? You can tell me,"I said with worry in my words.

He sighed,"Okay, people are calling me weird and that I'm like an alien. I get that I act like that and that i'm weird, but some people are taking it too far and making me feel like I'm different from other people. That's just who I am. I don't want people to think I am a crazy person."

"Well let me tell you something. I believe being different is okay. It makes you unique. Different from the others. You don't have to be like everyone else. That's just boring. Your not boring Taehyung. If you were like everyone else I don't think I would love you or even fall for you like I did.,"I said while stroking his face.

"Now stop crying and cheer up, or your never going to get kisses and hugs from me ever again,"I said.

"Okay Jagiya. Thanks for always being there for me. Even when I come home late and don't talk to you and can't spend most of my time with you. I'm glad you still stuck by me. Thank you Y/N. I love you. I don't know what I'll do without you," He said and pulled me into his chest with his arms around my waist.

"I love you too Tae, always..."and with that I fell asleep in his arms going off to dream land.