36.A dress for plans

recap: 

"Taylor come on, how could you not, I see the way your eyes flicker when he looks at you with that gaze" she smirked with an over proud grin. I could feel a small rush of warmth spreading across my cheekbones.

"Mellie shut it" I said feeling embarrassed.

"Don’t you worry, I’m pretty sure your feelings are more than greatly answered" She said and winked at me. I shook my head, a small smile of hope sliding upon my lips. 

Taylor's POV

"Are you ready? Let’s go" I quickly said and grabbed our bags as she nodded.

We left the bakery and walked down the street. We didn’t get to walk for long until Mellie suddenly stopped dead in her tracks, yanking my arm making me almost stumble to the ground.

"What are you doing!" I groaned at her as I jerked back my arm, rubbing it from where her fingers had pulled.

"Taylor just follow" she said in a slight gasp as she grabbed a hold of my wrist and pulled me after her as we rushed inside a store.

As we entered the bright blue store filled with accessories and clothes Mellie let me go and walked up to the nearest well dressed employee.

Slightly bewildered at the sudden excitement I watched as Mellie pointed to the right while saying something to the women who glanced past her shoulder and nodded. Mellie gave her a big smile as the woman walked away and Mellie came back to me.

"Why did you drag me inside here? I muttered as she just had the biggest grin on her face.

"For a good reason, I promise, she giggled making me give her a frown.

"Mellie you are starting to scare me with that grin, I said as she just giggled at me and motioned me to the back of the store.

We walked through the many racks of clothes before we came to a big opening with dark purple booths of dressing rooms, each with their own massive mirror. There was also a sofa line in between the dressing rooms with big pillows on it. It looked super cozy and comfy.

"You go into that dressing room and I’ll be right back, she giggled as I just rolled my eyes at her with a smile.

I opened the door and walked inside as o placed my bags on the floor in the corner as I heard a small tap on the door. Before I had the chance to open it, Mellie flung something blue over the edge of the door.

"Try it on with your new shoes" she said with an enthusiastic voice making me laugh.

"Okay but can we end the shopping then, I’m getting kind of tired" I said.

"Yeah of course, but just try it on know!" She said as I heard her footsteps walking away.

I picked down whatever she had thrown over for me and I held it up. It was a dark blue dress with small lace details just under the chest.

I slid the dress on carefully. It reached about mid thigh and was straight but still flowy with broad straps.