Boy Next Door: Chapter 8: The Warehouse

Next day upload YAY, i don't actually check and proof read my chapters so if you see any mistakes I'm sorry. This chapter is a little more DRAMATIC :) and it's longer then the last one. I decided to upload earlier then i should have because i'm going on holiday and may not be able to upload at another date so... yeah. If you like the chater vote and if you want to comment and if oyu really love me FAN ;) haha.

________________

Chapter 8

Chris stood in front of me happy to see me not that I could say the same about him. He caressed my face and I knocked him off quickly before running back off to the playground to see if I could find something familiar to direct me back to Tyler and Gracie’s.

I wanted to know how he found me, but I didn’t want to be near him right now, I only cared about finding Tyler. I carried on running to the playground I heard a loud violent scream coming from behind me and panting as Chris obviously was in pursuit. I tried to quicken my pace by taking longer strides. I looked back to see that Chris was pretty close.

I finally got to the playground and made my way through the gates to get to the market where all the stalls were closed. Except one. It was Bob’s Sweet stall, I ran towards it hastily. Bob wasn’t even it. “Bob, Bob!” He came up quickly with some rope. Why did he have rope on him?

He grabbed me and pulled me up before spinning me round and tying my arms to my body so I couldn’t stop him until it was too late. “Thanks Bobby, give him to me.” I heard a voice which sounded exactly like Chris’ say. I was pulled over the stand one more time but this time handed to Chris.

 He dragged me on the floor back in to the field but didn’t stop when we got to where I first saw him, he went further and further. Taking me off Longbottom territory, taking me further and further away from Tyler.

**

I don’t know how long I was being dragged for because I had no way of checking the time but I suddeny felt myself being bumped up a slight step. Muffled noises came from my right, I looked the intensely trying to look in to the dark to no avail.

“Where are we, you freak?” I hissed at Chris who decided to keep quiet.

“Drew, don’t speak like that. I care about you but like a silly little boy you ran away. You are the one that kissed me first, before you ran off like a baby. Don’t worry I know you’re scared. I’m too, but we’re meant to be together.” He said calmly, so calmly I just wanted to punch him.

“JUST SHUT UP! I HATE YOU. YOU FUCKING FOLLOWED ME HERE.” I yelled on the edge of turning to incredible hulk and breaking the ropes that bound me stiffly. Chris walked over and tapped my head, which just pissed me off more.

“Oh, Drew my sweet, SWEET, Drew. I didn’t follow you here. I’ve been here before when I was trying to collect my thoughts but I actually told people where I was going. You see I stayed with Bob the sweet stall guy.”

So Bob knew Chris.

“Once you left I had to tell someone about my sadness so I called Bob, he was always a good listener. I told him about you when I was at the manor before even showed him some pictures. He must have recognised you because he called and told me you were here. So of course I had to come and see for myself.”

He then suddenly looked angry.

“AND THEN! I SEE YOU WITH HIM!”

He pointed to the dark area where the muffled noise was coming from, a light turned on there was Tyler beaten and battered with blood dripping from his nose, lip and head.