Boy Next Door: Chapter 4: Naughty Thoughts

Chapter 4

I am walking along with Alice talking about the math assignment Mr Tea had set for us to do; Wes is coming from the other direction and is looking directly at me. He stops in front of me and pushes Alice from beside me before dragging me in to an empty classroom. We are standing just standing there looking at each before he pushes his lips in to mines and kisses me passionately. He asks for me to open my mouth by licking my bottom lip and I let him in and kiss him back just as passionately. Wes starts pulling on my shirt before he pulls it off completely and then stopping the kiss once more to pull his shirt off. Before we know it Wes and I are both completely naked and Wes is straddling me and sucking on my nipple. I moan in pleasure and start rubbing his hard on, before slowly going down to suck on it. He moans as I suck on him almost gagging in the process as I suck far down his long d*ck. He stops me after sucking him for a long time before flipping me over… he doesn’t get a chance to insert because someone opens the door and interrupts him. It’s Chris who’s standing at the door and watching us angrily. He walks over and pushes Wes off me before getting undressed himself and carrying on where Wes left off…

“NOO, I’M NOT READY!!” I screamed falling out of bed. What the hell was I dreaming about? It wasn’t a dream it was more of a nightmare, I was thinking about almost having SEX with my best friend and my psychotic next door neighbour who tried to rape me because we’d kissed ONCE at a college party which neither of us were meant to be at.

What the hell was going through my mind, was I gay? No, I couldn’t be. I don’t feel attracted to either of them now so why do I all of a sudden feel attracted to them in my needs. I tried to fall asleep again and I could eventually feel myself slowly drifting off.

I am strapped to a bed, naked, and I’m all alone in the room. In this distance I hear a door creak open and all of a sudden a streak of light is let into the room but this only lasts for about a second. I here footsteps making their way towards me and I start to sweat, could this be the person that strapped me to the bed. A light is shone on to my head but I still can’t see the person and then Chris steps into the light. “I’m gonna make you beg for me to never stop.” He says now standing over me. A whip comes out of nowhere and I get hit on my butt letting out a small moan. “Do you like that?” He says slyly knowing that I quite enjoyed his whipping, he whips me again and again and a few more times after that before lowering himself down towards me. It’s his lips. He passionately kisses me and I want to stop it but I can’t move yet I don’t want it to stop. I kiss him back as much as I can, he starts to rub his body against me making me get a hard on before lowering his moth down as if he were to suck which he does. I moan again at the pleasure of being sucked off especially by Chris.

“NO! NOT YOU CHRIS, ANYONE BUT YOU.” I yelled once again falling on the floor and panting. I checked the time to see that it was only 3 in the morning. Tonight was going to be a long night. I went back to sleep one more time and hoped that I wouldn’t have any more dreams about Wes or Chris and I.

The room is absolutely quiet I see Wes standing on one side and Chris standing on the other. “What are you guys doing?” I ask but none of them even look in my direction, can they not hear me. They both walk towards each before going in to a passionate embrace. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” I yell but they carry on ignoring me I run towards them but every time I’m so close they seem to move further away. “Stop this, Wes that’s the freak, the freak that tried to kill me.” I shout but they carry on as they were, soon on top of each other, and they are doing it, they’re having sex and I can’t help but cry. I am crying but I don’t know why, or maybe I do know why but I’m too scared to admit it. I carry on crying.

I wake up and I am sobbing from my dream about Wes and Chris, I was shocked about how sad it made me, I check my alarm clock and it was about 6.30 in the morning. I decided to get up anyway and get ready for school.