015

C H L O E

"I forgive you."

I couldn't keep a serious face as I pulled Skyler into another hug. Skyler pulled away with a red face. "You better stop that shit before I buy a chocolate fountain for myself." She joked and I rolled my eyes as I pushed Skyler out of the way to leave the room.

We agreed to just remain friends under my mother's nose. After a good weekend of being lazy and talking to no one (except for an occasional Nate knocking on my door) I decided to it was time to go a little trip with The Bois™.

I texted Nate a couple of times to let him know to come and visit us up in the mountains with some of his friends sometime while Skyler invited her friend, Ronnie. We chose to use Eunji's family van (or the more professional term, soccer mom van) to carry us on the expedition. Eunji and Skyler soon came to pick me up then Baby, Chaeyoung, Veronica and Billie. Billie shoved her and Chaeyoung's luggage into the truck and slammed the door down. "Let's get this party started!" She yelled as we began to pull out of their driveway, we cheered and hooted. We blasted music most of the trip, obnoxiously screaming along to every song that played with the windows down. We got a few weird stares from the cars near us in traffic but that only made us scream louder. Skyler pulled out her phone and began taping us singing, "Say hello bitches!" She yelled, everyone turned to Skyler and yelled the same thing back, Billie flipped off the camera while doing so.

I played along and videoed everyone singing, sending it to Nate.

me : has sent a video

me : i wish you were here lmao

It soon got dark and the mom van was running out of gas. We ended up at a gas station. The girls soon split up to stretch and buy snacks while Chaeyoung, Eunji and I stayed behind. Chaeyoung filled the gas and Eunji and I sat inside the car. We chatted random stuff, I constantly kept checking my phone to see if Nate replied. It's been hours since I sent him that video. This happened after but it's pretty irritating that this was a daily thing whenever we texted each other.

Eunji recognized my frustration and asked me what's wrong.

"Nate's just being a shithead again. I don't understand what changed in him but I hope he gets back to normal. I mean, he doesn't barely returns my texts and he's been hornier than ever. Whenever he comes to my house, he's horny and tries to get in my pants. I love Nate to death but he's ticking me off right now." Eunji nodded along to my words, "Boys are like that sometimes, have a serious talk with him and tell him to... well... fuck off." 

I left the gas station, feeling a bit better about Nate.