•07•

•Author•

"What is she doing?" A man asked.

"Sir, we got the news that she moved from her apartment and now she is staying in someone else House." A man from the other side said. He is wearing all black outfit with mask and baseball cap. Just looks like bodyguard in disguise more like stalker.

"What? I told you to keep an eye on her. She can't be moving to unknown's house." A man said getting angry.

"Sir,..." Before he can say anything man from the another side spoke again.

"Let me just remind you one scratch on her and you will be losing your job. And life too. So just be clear with that If anything happens that is unusual that you gotta just take her with you safely. I don't want anything to happen with my Samridhi. Did you get that?" A man growled.

"Yes, boss." Said other man.

"And yeh I want full information about the man with whom she moved in."

"Yes, sir." Listening this he hang up the call.

I won't let past repeat itself. Whatever happens to Samyukta won't happen with Samridhi. I failed once but I won't be second time.

Samridhi•

After that school incident Ekaansh handled everything. He took care of everything. Sometimes I thought how I became this much to trust stranger. But after seeing him and Saanvi. I got to trust him. He Loves her. I've seen hurt in his eyes when she wanted to speak but can't.

So I decided to help him with something. I don't know whether I should interfere or not. But it's not about me or him it's about Saanvi.

So after so many prep talk finally I knocked door of home office.

In while faint come in was heard.

He looked from laptop and asked

"You want something, sweetheart."

Here we go again.... I melted immediately.

"Yeh, I wanted to talk to you." I said. He gestured me to come and sit.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Have you ever think of consulting Child psychiatrist for Saanvi?" I asked in Slow voice.

I don't want him to think that I'm taking bad about Saanvi. Before he can say anything I said in rush..

"Don't get me wrong. I don't want to talk bad about Saanvi or not I'm saying that she is not normal. But I just want to help her. She needs some help. And that is not in our hand. So I thought to ask you about it..."

"What are you suggesting?" He asked.

"What? She needs help. That to from psychiatrist. That incident must have affected her badly. You know right. She was able to speak before that?" I asked unsurely.

"I know, first relax. You can talk whatever you want. I know If you are thinking that you are up to good for my baby." He said.