•03•

• Samridhi •

Finally, it's been 2 weeks since I started digging past. And searching for Saanvi.

And today I got to know 1st cue that someone from the batch that was have Atharva and Saanvi was adopted by Mr. Rathore. I don't know him and who he adopted because no one knows that.

Like he has some secrecy about his personal life he is some secret agent or something. Nevermind.

I stepped into reception area and saw lady in her almost 50s wearing glasses and perfectly curled short hair, wearing a confidence like she was born that way.

I stepped forward and knocked on the table to get her attention. She peered me with sincereness and asked in very sophisticated tone

"How can I help you ma'am?"

"Actually I want to meet Mr. Rathore. It's quite urgent. Can you please inform him?" I replied.

"Do you have any prior appointment miss?"

"I'm afraid, not. But it's very urgent."

"Then, sorry to say ma'am but sir has strictly ordered to not let anyone meet him without prior appointment."

With a sigh I said that

"It's okay. Can you please inform him that I want to talk him about the child he adopted." I suggested.

Her eyebrows get uped listening about baby but I can't do anything I've tried but didn't have any option.

She nodded and called someone.

She cut the call and said to me "go straight and take left and lift to 45th floor."

I nodded saying small thankyou.

As I entered the floor smell of Chocolate hit me. There is chocolate fountain in middle of the floor. Oh must be for that child.

I knocked on the single cabinet that was at the floor.

After small come in I entered the office.

There is whole decor in dark brown colour.

I was busy seeing the office that I forgot to look at the person.

Someone cleared his throat breaking my trans.

I looked at him he is looking familiar but don't know exactly how?

"Hello Mr. Rathore." I said.

He nodded. No hello No hii. Akadu.

He gestured me to took a seat which I took.

"So?" He asked.

"Actually I wanted to talk about the child you adopted." I said.

"But I don't." He replied rudely.

"Hey! Don't be so rude." I exclaimed.

He raised his eyebrows. I think I might want to punch him. But not doing anything just for my baby.