Chapter 19 - Confront

WE REACH 22K READS GIZE🤭
Thank yall so much for giving this book a chance ANGLE BANGLE FR!!!!

Sign in

📍Kingston, Tivoli Gardens
February 9
9:36 am

📍Kingston, Tivoli Gardens February 99:36 am

MONIQUE DALIAH BANKS
| Nique POV |

As my business started to expand, I promptly began searching for houses.

It was a single story at first but with the help of Kevin and the gang we add on another one.

I've been trying to convince my mom for two years to move out and move on and now she's finally considering it. To say I'm happy is an understatement.

It has three bedrooms each one with a bathroom and an extra bathroom downstairs for guest.

As I stand in the living room I smile thinking about the look on her face when she sees it.

Move her out into a whole new life.

My notifications go off and I look to see one of them being a message on WhatsApp from Zid.

I raise a brow at the message. "Gyalie a wah gwan mek we nuh to long turn Tivoli Road? A fuss mi a come round here so and Isaiah a move secretive," I shake my head and leave the message on seen. When she reach she will see.

I told them to begin packing at the beginning of the week, but I didn't specify the exact date.

Hearing the sound of a car pulling in my heart is races in excitement. Looking through the window I laugh as mom looks around the place while slowly leaving the car.

"A wah gwan Isaiah? Mek we come yasso?" She asks confusion plastered on her face.

I hide behind the sofa when they walk up to the door.

"Yuh love e foolishness eno"

"A who fa house this it big and nice ee," Zid says.

"Suprise," I jump out my hiding place scaring them a bit.

"Gyal suppose yuh mek mi drop down mamba mi heart nuh so strong," my mom whines slapping my arm.

"Sorry," I laugh trying to run away from her.

"Alright a wah gwan yasso?" She asks here eyes roaming the place.

I raise a the house key in my hand with a goofy smile on my face and her confused face loosens in realization as she gasps.

"Monique nuh run dem serious joke deh," I giggle her reaction meaning the world to me.