Chapter 4 - Soul Ties

MONIQUE DALIAH BANKS | Nique POV

Looking at my self one last time in the mirror I smile thinking about yesterday . Manz wasn't leaving my side, everywhere mi turn a him dat pee pee cluck cluck.

Now we have a date going to which I am back home now preparing for. I installed a glueless wig not having the time to deal with my hair. Checking my phone for the time it was 12:00 pm so I walk out to meet him at the gate.

"Den watch good body," my mom says as I step foot into the living room. I laugh as Zid and Isaiah add with the same level of excitement.

"Mi beautiful big sister just bring a cova dish n crape up some a di food bring back," Isaiah says and I laugh telling everyone later before walking out the door.

Mom comes out behind me to close the grill. "God go wid yuh mi baby," she says kissing my forehead and I smile hugging her.

"See yuh man come fi yuh," she says laughing and I turn to see Lonzo in a full black suit looking fine as fuck.

Walking up to him I watch as he eyes me and my face got instantly warmer

"Sexy yuh fuck," he smirks once I was close enough. Pulling me closer he kisses me passionately his hands sliding down to my ass.

He hands me a beautiful bouquet of beautiful red flowers.
Breaking the kiss I looking back to see my mom instantly covering her eyes and Zid at the door with an open mouth. I shake my head and Lonzo laughs before opening the door for me to enter.

I situate myself in the car as he moves around to his side. He gets in and start the car before driving keeping on hand on the staring wheel and the other caressing my thigh exposed by the rips on my jeans.

It enough to make chills run down my spine as he rubs his thumb along my soft skin.

After some time of chatting and enjoying his company we arrive at a beautiful outside restaurant.

He parks the car a little bit far from the crowd and I was about to get out when he stops me.

"Mek mi shine nuh babes,"