6) The fall

Nobody's POV:
———————————————

Adam still couldn't believe what Emily had been doing, he felt hurt that he had to kick her out. His eyes tired as he removes his mask for the last time, that old thing just hid his insecurities, but he didn't need it anymore. His brown hair flops out as he decides to tell heaven his discovery during the heavenly meeting.

Adam walks to the middle of the city in heaven, and he begins speaking to the curious and surprised winners and cherubs.

"I have important news for everyone okay? So fucking listen, okay?" Adam sighs as he keeps himself together, meanwhile Sera was watching this. If he told them things would be bad, and she doesn't want to make the first man fall. It would be an humiliating sight for heaven. Adam continues speaking,

"So, every year the some angels come down to hell... and they fucking kill everyone! I don't like this one bit alright? But that's reality." The other winners and cherubs are shocked, some are angry, others sad and confused. They couldn't believe the angels would do this, and they began questioning the reality. Suddenly, when he felt proud Adam felt a pain in his chest.

"H-huh...?" Adam looked down, he was bleeding for the first time in many years. A golden spear pierced his chest as more soon shoot at him. He yells in pain as suddenly, a portal to hell opens up. Sera looks at Adam with sadness in her eyes.

"I'm sorry Adam... I can't have you disrupting the order in heaven..." More spears stab Adam, piercing his wings, chest, legs and arms. He didn't die because these were only basic angelic weapons, but it was enough to hurt him.

"W-What the fuck?! Sera!" Adam looks around, he sees Emily watching the scene with sadness in his eyes as he was stabbed with one more angelic spear and he is knocked down into hell.

Adam looks up as he was falling, looking shocked that heaven could be this corrupt.

"Adam, you are now banished from heaven."

——————————————

WC: 349