1) Extermination is Entertainment

Nobody's POV:
——————————————————

Over the years of being in the garden, Adam slowly started to mature as he raised Emily. Emily picked up his old traits and even learned how to play the guitar, they would play a duet every night.

When Emily turned a thousand years old, Adam finally said to her,

"Hey, Emi?" Adam says in a calm and caring voice, not one anyone heard him say before.

"Damn it, what is it old man?" Emily asks as she sits down on a rock, obviously tired but she still cared.

"I gotta tell ya something, so continue sittin' down right?" Adam started, as he then started explaining the tale. Emily looks shocked as she sees Adam vent to her about everything, how Lucifer took both wives, how after Lucifer fell Adam was trusted with keeping Emily safe, she couldn't believe it.

"Old man... are you saying... I'm... a seraphim?" Emily asks, her eye makeup dripping from her soft tears.

"Yes... Em, you are a seraphim." Adam replies, expecting her to hug him after venting. Instead what he got was,

"Why don't they just, send some angels down with some angelic weapons and destroy demon kind? It would be fuckin easy, and fun too!" Emily explains her plan with great detail, disturbingly. Adam looked at Emily with shock, he didn't raise her to say that! Well, he kinda raised her to be exactly like him but why extermination?

"Emily, that is a territory we do not cross! Ya hear me bitch?" Adam says to her, not considering that Emily might be hurt by it.

Emily runs off crying, and as Adam tries to go after her... Sera appears.

"Why is Emily crying?" Sera asks, very angry.

"Look Sera, get off my fuckin back bitch. She had a shitty idea about exterminating the demons, like- those are literally my descendants!" Adam says, as he begins ranting to Sera about the idea. Sera listens as she says,

"I'll talk to her, you go and do your daily duties Adam." Sera replies as she walks over to Emily who is still crying next to her favourite flower, right next to it was the matching guitars that Adam got for him and Emily to do awesome guitar duets. Sera patted Emily's shoulder as she says,

"You made the right call, Adam is just foolish as always."

"The old man would never let me do anything like that... he's getting soft." Emily replies, her heavy eye makeup running down her face as it dripps onto the white dress covering her small figure.

"I might have a way... but you cannot tell Adam." Sera replies, having a caring yet evil grin on her face as she whispers the plan.

———————————————————
WC: 455