sex tape

You and Rafe are making out at his place again, on his parents' living room couch while they're out. They're in Raleigh today, three hours outside of Outer Banks. You and Rafe have the entire place to yourselves.

It's been fun sneaking around with Rafe, making out with him and letting him finger you. It used to be in more private places, like his room in the dark or his car at night. Since then, you've become more comfortable, hooking up in other places in his house, or even at a party when you swore no one was looking. Sex, up until recently, has been strictly in his room, not even yours. You're too afraid your parents will know somehow. But you like it. Now, whenever you see his bed and his messy bed sheets, your muscles clench in excited anticipation. It's become a place of remedy.

You and Rafe kiss each other achingly slow with open mouths, and his fingers tangled in your feathery hair. You start to lift yourself into him, and he leans back, his tongue hungry for yours, but then he pulls away.

"Let's go up to my room."

It doesn't make sense that you can't just have sex here. Every time you're with Rafe, you take things into newer, more and more slightly dangerous territory. But he insists. He takes you by the hand and pulls you around the couch with him, up the stairs.

Your body is still snapping with electricity. Things were just getting heated.

Rafe pulls you into his room and clicks the door shut. This time, you guide him to the bed and pull his leg out with your foot so he collapses onto the mattress. Both of you smile.

Rafe reaches around and gently tugs at the thin strings of your dress so it falls delicately from your torso. He kisses your stomach and gazes up at you. "That was a little too easy," he says.

"I wore it here for you."

He lets it slide and pulls the dress up over your body so you're in only your underwear. He always looks at you like he's starving, and you're his favorite meal. And it never gets old.

You pull his shirt off, and he runs his hands up and down your ass.

"I wanna do something," he says.

"What?"

He hesitates, avoids eye contact. "I wanna record us."

"What?"

He stands and gently places you to the side by your hips so he can go to his desk. His jeans are so low, his hip bones protude out in the sluttiest possible way. He picks up a camera and turns to you.

"I wanna record us."

You lose your breath. "Having sex?"

He nods.

"Have you done that before? With other girls?"

He shakes his head.

"Why me?"

His eyes fall. "Because the way you fuck is so hot."

"So... you wanna save it for later?" Your chest tingles. "Are you gonna, like, watch it when I'm not around?"

His cheeks turn rosy. "So, is that a yes...?"

You smile. "Okay."

Rafe sets the camera up on his desk so it gets a full side-view shot of his bed. He checks to make sure it's a good angle, and then he meets you in the frame with his hands on your mostly-naked body. Your kisses are sloppy and full of smiles. You're giddy as you undo his jeans and pull his bottoms down because it's all going to be on camera.

And now he's naked with his dick in the frame. He turns you face-forward to the camera and meticulously pulls your underwear down until it slips the rest of the way down your legs into a puddle on the floor. He moves his hand over your belly, just over your clit.