strawberries, champagne & hotel sex

happy valentine's day♥️

You walk into your room and stop short at the sight of a little red dress on your bed. An envelope with your name has been left on top. You pick it up and pull the card out, smiling, your heart pounding.

hi, baby

wear this tonight for me
& meet me here

He leaves the room number to the only local hotel in OuterBanks and says to be there at eight.

I love you, he finishes.

Since neither of you are able to have the other in each other's houses, you've decided to meet for a night where no one can interrupt. And it's Valentine's Day, the most romantic day of the year. He has something planned for you.

You slip on the little red dress and throw a coat on over it to hide from your parents as you leave. You've told them you're staying at your friend's house.

Rafe is already there when you knock on the hotel door. When he sees you, he lets out a breath and pulls you in with one swoop. He kisses you. "You look beautiful."

He lifts you off your feet and carries you inside and dumps you on the white bed sheets. You giggle and squeal as he climbs over you, pulls your legs apart, and devours your mouth with his. He settles his body into yours, which makes your whole body ache for him. You haven't gotten a moment like this with Rafe for over a week.

"I ordered room service," he says.

When you kiss his face, you leave a red lipstick stain behind. You sweep your thumb across his cheek and gaze at each other. "I missed you," you say.

"God, I've missed you." He runs his hand up over the silk fabric and massages your breast. "I couldn't stop thinking about you in this dress. You're so sexy."

"Don't stop touching me, okay?" You wrap your leg around Rafe to keep him pressed against you. He rocks into you, which sends gentle ripples of pleasure through your core.

"Did you miss feeling me inside of you?"

"Mm, I did." You rake your fingers through his hair.

He kisses your stomach and your breasts over your dress. "Did you touch yourself since we came here last?"

"Mm-mm."

He slowly pulls your lacy thong down your legs. "You know, I'm gonna know."

You really didn't touch yourself, but sometimes Rafe uses this as an excuse to punish you. You watch him, nervously, as he opens your legs and admires your pussy. "Mm, so pretty."

You throb for him. Your knees try to close, but Rafe pries them back open, and he settles on the floor on his knees and pulls you to the edge of the bed. He tells you to relax, and you try, but without him even touching you yet, you're all wound up.

He teases your clit with his tongue and pulls a moan right out of you. He starts out gentle, but it's enough to drive you crazy. When your legs close, he pushes them back open. It's torture. "If you keep doing that, I'm gonna come," you tell him.

"Come here." He climbs over you, lifts your leg around his waist, and kisses you. "Not before the food comes."

You roll over so you're on top of him and help him out of his shirt, and his jeans. They fall into puddles on the floor. He's beautiful. You cradle his lap, and his hands fall onto your waist. To get him harder, you rock against him with your hands on his warm stomach. The muscle in his arms flex, which turns you on more.

"Mm, it feels so good," you say.

"Already?" He glides his hand over your stomach. "You gonna be easy tonight?"