Chapter 2

(This part is brought to you by Elijah handling his business)

-Pentagram City, Hell

3rd POV.
It was early in the morning, as Elijah stood before his bedroom mirror while dressed in his usual attire. Along with his hat and gun belt, that held his guns and knives that he wore around his waist.

*holes in that for his ears*

Once he saw that he was ready to go, Elijah grabbed his shades, and car keys

Once he saw that he was ready to go, Elijah grabbed his shades, and car keys. Before heading out from his room, as headed down stairs towards the front door. While he saw his family doing their own thing, as the young man headed out. All while Allette noticed her fox brother and watched him from the window. As he left through a portal in his car, while she wondered where Elijah was off to.

Mini Timeskip

-S.H.E.I.L.D Base, Earth

3rd POV.
After arriving at the secret S.H.I.E.L.D base, Elijah could be seen sitting at a meeting with Nick Furry and Collson. Along with the bord of the agency, while they were discussing the fate of the Avengers. Elijah has worked with both S.H.I.E.L.D and the Avengers for some time. Gaining each other's trust and respect along the way. While helping them with their technology as well. Which earned him a place at such meetings when they occurred. 
"...after the Ultron incident in ,we are thinking of diabanding the Avengers. In favor of other solutions" one of the heads of the agency said. "With all do respect sur, there is no other group more capable than the Avengers. Yeah, Ultron was a mistake, but one learned and taken care of. Along with people in " Elijah replied.
"Elijah is right, Ultron was defeated by the Avengers and him. During and afterwards, they helped evacuate and saved innocent lives. So disbanding my team, would be a big mistake. What if another big threats, who would save us then?" Nick included. Before the hire ups began whispering amongst themselves. "We will discuss and reach our decision once we do. We will let you know and go on from there" another heigher up added. Before their video feeds ended, as Collison sighed with annoyance. "If it's not evil aliens, robots, or wizards. It's the heigher ups that will try to do you in" he remarked. As Elijah nodded, "aye, if only they could see that we are doing our jobs" he replied. "Then in the meantime, lets do our jobs and things done" Nick said. As he turned the two men who nodded and left, with Elijah patrolling the streets. While Collison getting stuff done with his agents.
During his patrol, Elijah had managed to stop a bank robbery. Save people from a burning building, while helping a girl retrieve her cat from a tree. All with the use of his powers and skills, at the end of the day. When Elijah was taking a break at a bar, he got a call from Nick.
"Hey, got the decision from the hire ups. They are gonna give us another chance. Keep doing the hero thing" he informed. As Elijah sighed with relief, "that's good to hear, will do" he replied as their call ended. With Elijah helping the last person for the day. Before heading back home through a portal, once Elijah reached and headed inside for the night. He was met by Allette in her night clothes, "BROTHER!" she shouted as she rushed to hug him. Surprising her big brother at first, before he smiled and picked up his youngest sister into a hug.
"Hey sister, how was your day?" Elijah asked in a playful tone as Allette giggled and began to tell him everything. While he listened and hung out with her in her room. As Elijah tucker her and began telling stories of his adventures until she fell asleep. While hugging him,  which caused Elijah to smile and kiss her forehead. Before he snuck out and headed for his own bed for the night.
---------------------------------------
To Be Continued..............