Chapter 1

(This part is brought to you by Elijah eating spicy noodles made with Sesame Seed Chicken)

-Hell, L Ring

3rd POV.
Elijah MacMar stood before the famous house of Beelzebub, as he then looked at the beeping tracker phob in his hand. Before heading inside to see a party going on, as he looked around saw his target. A male hellhound sitting in the corner while talking to an imp.

Once Elijah made his way to him, the hellhound looked at him in surprise while the imp ran

Once Elijah made his way to him, the hellhound looked at him in surprise while the imp ran. As Elijah showed the hound a holo-bounty of him. "Haha, surely we can talk this" he nervously said with a smile. "I can bring your in warm *places his right hand over one of his revolvers* or I can bring you in cold, your choice" Elijah replied. As the next thing the scared hellhound knew, he was being cuffed and thrown into the trunk of Elijah's car. As the young fox smiled and got in before turning it on as it roared to life. And drove off while shifting between gears to this employer. Who wanted his target to work off his debt to him.
Whom Elijah gave the hellhound to, and got paid handsomly for. Before heading off to his home in the pride ring.

Mini Timeskip

3rd POV.
At the Hazbin Hotel, Elijah can be seen sitting at his computer. While dressed a black hoodie, plane t-shirt, and joggers. As he was going over potential work in the future. After checking his growing bank account that can rival a billionaire. From his very successful mercenary and inventors work since he was 18. Which was easy, since he had gone unnoticed by his family since he was 12. At first he was a but sad by this, quickly saw the benefits of this. As he was able to grow his skills and got stuff done on his own. Building up his strong individuality in life and become well travel and socialized when needed.
After finishing his work and checking his bank account. Elijah then went and laid at the head of his bed with a glass of coke and fireball Whiskey. He got from his fridge and hidden stash, as he began watching TV on his portable holo-devise. Alone, but satisfied and happy that he had a roof over his head. Along with a high paying job he loved and was good at.
------------------------------------
To Be Continued.......