Cafe || Chapter 7

"A Cafe?" Jisung asked. "Yeah! The cat cafe right?" Said Lee Know. "THERE WAS A CAT CAFE?!" Jisung exclaimed. Lee Know was dumbfounded, hearing that Han lived here alone for 6 years and he still didn't know the cat cafe close to him.

"Ji, you lived here for 6 years now, and you haven't even noticed?!" Felix exclaimed back. "I honestly wanted to go there too whenever I come here after school."

"Okay okay, you both are like ganging up on me. But alright, we can go to the cat cafe Minho was talking about." Said Han. "YAYYY!" Lee Know shouted while jumping upstairs to go and change his clothes. "I never saw this side of Lino Hyung" Felix said.

Hyunjin, who was still interlocked hands with Felix, said "You haven't? I always see this side of him whenever Jisung calls him or see a cat on the street."

"I see, that's cute of him. " replied Felix. "HEY THAT BOY IS MINE YOU KNO-" Han got cut off by Felix. "Bitch I was talking about his attitude, not him as a whole. Plus I already know he's yours 🤷‍"

"OH- I thought-" Han got cut off again, but not by Felix, it was thunder. "Should we really go out while it's technically storming outside?" Hyunjin asked. "Didn't you already say that if we don't do what Minho hyung says, he'll feed us to the animals?" Felix asked back.

"Right, I forgot I said that." Hyunjin said while rubbing his neck. Felix just giggled back at Hyunjin.

•••
Hyunjin POV:

OMG HIS LITTLE GIGGLE JAVSHSBDHHSHDJDHDJ.. THIS WILL BE THE END OF ME LEE FELIX.
•••

"Me and Jinnie will go change our clothes, you go follow Minho hyung"

"Woahh, a sudden nickname for Hyunjin all of a sudden?" Han asked being concerned but whipped at the same time.

"Why? What's wrong with it? Isn't It cute?" Hyunjin said. "No, it's just that are y'all a thing already?" Felix eye widened, Hyunjin just winked. "WAIT SO ARE Y'ALL -" Han got cut off by Felix again, "SHHHHH- MINHO HYUNG MIGHT HEAR YOU--" Felix said.

"Okay okay, but it's only been an hour!" Han exclaimed. "We'll explain it to you later, what you should be concerned right now is getting changed." Said Felix.

"Oh yeah- forgot about that. Alright me and Minho will just wait here after we finished changing. Cause I know that you both are slow." Han said. "HEY-" Felix got cut off by Han this time. "Byeee" Han said running to his room, guessing Lee Know is there too.

"Let's go as well Lix." Hyunjin said while making eye contact to the younger. "Okayyy!!" Felix said smiling.

•••
Hyunjin POV:

I SWEAR- MY HEART IS GOING TO EXPLODE WITH CUTENESS OVERLOAD.
•••

They went upstairs to the guest bedroom where their stuffs are. The two faced the wall trying to not look at each other while changing. This time, Hyunjin finished first. Hyunjin looked behind him assuming Felix is done, only to see Felix half naked. (Felix has black pants) Hyunjin was thinking of things.. He shouldn't be thinking of 🤫..

After Felix finished putting on a white T-shirt with a pink paw design on it and a baby pink jacket, Felix turned around only to see the older still blushing and.. Yeah 😀.. Felix was confused at first, but then realized that Hyunjin might've seen him half naked. Which leads to Felix blushing even more than Hyunjin. "R-right.. We should go down stairs now.." Said Felix still being flushed. "Y-yeah.. Right.." Said Hyunjin after snapping out of his dirty thoughts..

(THERE'S STILL NO DIRTY THINGS IN THE CHAPTERS OKAY? Well maybe heated kisses and.. Yeah I shouldn't spoil much.. BUT THE "DIRTY" THINGS WILL EVENTUALLY HAPPEN IN A CHAPTER. Or even in more chapters.. AHEM- 😀)