Workmates || Chapter 2

Hyunjin P.O.V

Lee Felix.. Lee Felix.. Hold on, I think there was this boy that was named Lee Felix at college? Coincidence I guess? Well maybe it is him. Either way I'm still having butterflies in my stomach for some reason, I don't know why.

Felix P.O.V

Is that the CEO? Holy fuck.. He looks so gosh damn majestic.. But hold on, I just realized that my crush back then goes by the name "Hwang Hyunjin".. Is that him?! Oh my fucking gosh, wait shut up Felix! Stop assuming things dumbass.

♡♡

A minute past and Han glanced at the younger beside him then looked at the CEO. Han just looked at them confused on why they are staring at each other.

"Uhm hello? Guys? Are you both okay?"
Han asked the two

Hyunjin and Felix snapped out of their thoughts and Hyunjin started talking. "Oh right sorry. Also I just wanted to ask if you guys don't mind working at the same room? We are running out at the moment."

The sunshine twins looked at each other excitedly. "Of course! We don't mind at all!" Felix replied to Hyunjin with a big smile.

Hyunjin just wanted to smile at the sight of this ball of sunshine, but he wanted to look cold and cool so he decided not to.

"Great, you both may start working" Hyunjin said while going back to doing his paper work.

"Right, thank you Mr. Hwang!" Both of the sunshine twins said and left to go to their office.

As soon as they closed the door, Hyunjin finally let out his blush that he developed for the Angel-like boy. "Gooshdammit, why is there butterflies in my stomach.." Hyunjin whispered quietly while taking a deep breath to clear out the redness from his face.

~Outside Hyunjin's door

"Omg why is the CEO so hot.. Aren't CEO's supposed to be 30+ or something?"
Felix said quietly to Han while walking.

"Well an anime that I watched had a boss that was 20 years old, and apparently he kills his workers and skin them and then-" Han was cut off by Felix.

"You watch too much anime Ji-"
"Shut up, you legit cried 2 hours when you saw Rengoku die 🙄" Han replied while giving another dramatic eye roll.

"Don't bring that up or else I won't ever watch anime with you again." Felix slapped the olders arm.

"Okay okay fine." Han groaned from the pain.

"Oh, looks like we're already at room 143. Let's go inside" Felix said while unlocking the door.

"Wahh, it's so pretty" Han replied looking around their room.

Felix looked around too before starting their paper works. They both looked at the stuffs that were given to them to start their first day.

"OMG- The bathroom has a fucking shower?!" Han shouted quietly to Felix.

"Great! Now we can take a shower whenever we don't have time to take a shower at home!" Felix replied.

"Oh and also I have a question.." Han said while walking out of the bathroom. Felix nodded and hummed asking Han to continue. "Why did you and Mr. Hwang seemed so whipped over each other.. Are y'all gonna get married or sumn?!" Han said while teasing the younger.

"YAH- You stupid quokka. Of course not, he probably looked at me because he thought my outfit was bad or something." Felix replied to the older.

"Oh please, if he did think that I would've beat his ass already." Han being an overprotective bestie like always