oo9. gone wild

CHAPTER NINE

user950 - T...TT..T...TAKEOVER!!
↳ user129 - an icon

user48 - the cupcakes !!

oliviarodrigo - classic willow W
↳ zendaya - 😎🤭 im just cool like that

tomholland2013 - making z's insta aesthetically pleasing
↳ zendaya - it already was!

zendaya - i can say anything i want!!

zendaya - hehe this is fun

user98 - not z being friends with the slut

user814 - I CANT WILS COMMENTS
↳ user918 - shes having the time of her life
  ↳ zendaya - im having fun

alexademie - takeover mine next!

user71 - shes infesting zendayas posts 😑
↳ tchalamet - as she should.

andrewgarfield - wil
↳ zendaya - what?
↳ andrewgarfield - give her the phone back
↳ zendaya - no
↳ user56 - 🤔🤔

user18 - she needs to be stopped
↳ user333 - she has too much control

user1 - that eyeliner tho❗️
↳ zendaya - spent 30 minutes on it

sydney_sweeny - pretty girl

user10 - why is she here??

conangray - shes gone wild

load more !

"I hate you! You idiot!"

"Oh, go fuck yourself, blondie!"

"Can we all have a peaceful time?" Tom said, grabbing onto Timothée, scared.

"No!" Zendaya and Willow both shouted at him. Willow gave the money Monopoly money to Zendaya with an eye roll.

"It's not my fault you just suck at rolling the dice," Zendaya said with a cheeky smile.

Willow mumbled, mocking her, "It's not my fault you just suck at rolling the dice." The statement made Olivia laugh, "This is why we never play Monopoly."

"Yeah, you guys are scary," Timothée said, still side-hugging Tom.

Tom had wide eyes looking at him, "You finally saw the dark side of both of them."

Willow looked at them with a scary glare, "Oh please, suck it up, buttercup, because this isn't even scary. It's your turn, Flo."

Florence hummed, rolled the Monopoly dice, and put her little statue on a section that had the Chance Chest. She grabbed the Chance Chest card, "Advance to Go," and put her statue on the go section.

Olivia, the banker in the Monopoly game, gives Florence the money you get when you go on the spot. "My turn."

"You guys get too competitive," Someone said in their little game in Willow's house. Everyone was invited over for a game night, and Uno was the first to play, followed by Clue and then Monopoly.

The competitiveness of both Zendaya and Willow was relevant in the air as they kept on targeting each other. Willow thought Zendaya and her were close because they could yell at each other in games and not get angry about it. They connected when they first met at Disney but grew closer on the Spider-Man game nights. Making Tom lose in most games was their specialty.

"That's why I love her," Willow giggled.

"Are you guys excited for your movies to come out?" Tate asked the four actors that had their movies coming out.

Tom first said, "This Spider-Man movie is my favorite one. The way they took the movie in the direction that they did is amazing." Willow added, "Oh, hundred percent! Amazing cast, too."

Zendaya laughed, "Wils, you can't just say that! It's going to give spoilers."

Willow shrugged, "They don't know who's in it."

Zendaya shook her head and smiled, saying, "I'm excited for Dune as well."

"Yeah, it's very different," Timothée said, putting in his input.

Conan landed on a place that Willow owned and gave her money. "I saw the promos for it.  It's very sci-fi."

"Zendaya looked amazing in it, though," Florence commented, sipping her tea. Willow and Olivia hummed at that.

"Liv, Wil, and I are going to be watching it as soon as it comes to theaters," Tate said as she rolled the dice. Tate put her statue in a place that Willow owned and gave her last money to Willow, "I'm bankrupt."

Tom laughed at her, "Sucks to suck idiot."

Tate narrowed her eyes at him, "You act like Willow is not going to win and get all of your money."

"Cause she's not this time."

"Oh please, I'm gonna kick all of your butts."

˗ˏˋ 🐚🍧📷🎧🎤 ꒱ Authors Note

another short chapter because im vv sick ✌🏻

:)

hope you liked it !

word count - 715