oo1. the party

CHAPTER ONE

user9 - HELLO!! NEW ALBUM

user18 - my ex man brought his new girlfriend
↳ user12 - she's like oh my god
  ↳user52 - but im just gonna shake it
    ↳ willowcampbell - and to the fella over there
      ↳ user5 - with the hella good hair
more replies

user 1 - boobs

tomholland2013 - proud gwen
↳ willowcampbell - thanks spidey

user54 - STOP tom and wil's friendship >>>>

zendaya - my wife's pretty
↳ willowcampbell - im blushing 🤭

aarontaylorjohnson - everyone the queen is slaying
↳ willowcampbell - 😎😎

load more !

Willow was healing slowly. It had been about a couple of months since the scandal and she slowly rid Chase out of her life. First, it was the clothes, and then came the little things, like his toothbrush or the food that he had a knack for.

The hint of his scent that lingered was gone. Willow deep-cleaned her apartment a day after the breakup. To her, it felt icky, the memories of them having moments of intimacy in the apartment meant nothing to him.

Her two cats, Nala after the Lion King Character, and Jiji from Kiki's Delivery Service, were not distressed by the boy not being present anymore, much to Willow's surprise. They cared more about her cuddles than anything else, overloading the baking factory.

Nala rubbed against Willow's ankle, wanting her mother's attention. The girl was going through her clothes, getting ready for Tom's party.

"Lovebug! I need to get ready." She smiled at the cat and grabbed what she decided that her fashion designer would approve of.

As she was getting ready, she thought about the party and how many people she wouldn't know. Willow only met some of Tom's friends who were outside of their circle. The British boy was a social butterfly and would drag Willow to meet his new friends, trying to get her out of her introvertness.

Willow knew there were gonna be a lot of successful people at the party, making her more nervous. She didn't know what people would say after the breakup with Chase. People would whisper when she went to the few events after the scandal. She also didn't want to bump in with Chase. (The girl went back to her house in California after finishing production for Spiderman). Before she could think about it anymore, her phone dinged. 

MY ROCKSTAR

hey babygirl ;) im outside

okay liv! Be there in a minute 🤗

alr sweetie, see you soon