≽^•⩊•^≼

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Feline's Side Story 6:

Kayden stared at you for a solid five seconds. "It can be too."

You hummed, looking down then you tried to pour cursed energy on your hands but only half of you could do it. You tried to remember your mother, her smile, her voice, and her last words, then you were surrounded by the cursed energy, and your cursed spirit appeared behind you for a split second which successfully made Kayden's eyes widen and the cats also saw it as their jaw dropped in shock.

"Yuck! That thing again!" Baji hissed and jumped away like a cat got jumpscare while they became alert at the creepy creature.

Unfortunately, your session was abruptly interrupted by none other than Gojo Satoru, shouting like a crazy person.

"I'm home! N/n! I have something for you! Hey! Where are you guys?!"

"Ugh, it's him again." Izana groaned, remembering that a white-haired male made fun of his given name, glaring at where the voice came from.

You chuckled at his loudness and playfulness before shouting back "We're here in the training area!"

You guys heard his footsteps, and then there he was with his cheerful smile and blindfolded. "N/n!"

The cats' attention was too caught up on his blindfolded as they didn't hear the siblings' conversation for a moment until they saw him pull something, presenting to you something like the size of a human covered with a white cloth.

The cats sweatdropped at this happy-go-lucky male.

"Overly excited adult is really creepy." Rindou judged him before Toman turned to the certain male who had the same energy as Satoru.

"What?" Mikey raised his brow in confusion and they looked at the siblings again. "Hey! What was that for?! Tell me!"

"Hey, no one gonna ask about the blindfolded?" Chifuyu pointed at Satoru as they shrugged their shoulders.

"Nah."

"This world is full of weirdos."

"Everything happens now unfazed to me at this rate.

The said male then pulled the cloth off and seeing Itadori made a pose while shouting.

"Surprised!"

"Tadaa!" Satoru also made a pose in the background, making the atmosphere go completely silent. The cats surely had a shocked expression painted on their faces because they had witnessed his death with their own eyes, Kayden found it normal and sighed tiredly, looking away while you slowly made your way toward the once-dead guy. Your pace then increased, running at Itadori before kicking him, making the pink-haired male spin and fall to the floor.