▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

"Okay, let's all calm down, shall we?" I said loud enough for both sides to hear and get their attention. Then I turned to the white-haired male. "You don't have to be so mean to them, aniki."

The cats nodded their head in victory and huffed, agreeing with you as the tall-ass dude insulted them with rude remarks.

the said male looked unbelievable with your statement. "N/n, why are you taking their side?!" here we go the dramatic Gojo Satoru once again.

"What? I mean they're cats after all. They're weak creatures." you told him, gesturing to the group of cats which most of them had 'excuse me' when you mentioned "weak."

Satoru then suddenly got an idea for his comeback. "Yeah, right." He stated which made you a little weirded out by his sudden agreement without having any fight with you.

The male then went to approach. "They're weak creatures and I'm the strongest Jujutsu Sorcerer in the world." He boasted himself and did his weird poses as you deadpan at this.

Some of the cats especially the orchid eyes cat let out a loud wail while some of them had a confused expression.

You sighed before looking at Satoru who had a glaring contest with the cats. "Do we have to bring them to the vet? They look all healthy and clean though." You looked at all of the cats as their cat ears perked up and they also looked at you.

'I think I found heaven.' You thought those cats were adorable, watching them moving in sync.

Satoru gasped and gave you a disbelieving face. "You mean we're going to keep them?! hell nah!"

"Why? They're cute, don't you think?" I said, approaching and crouching down near them before the one with fluffy blond fur that had his looked-like hair tied up ran to you without hesitation.

The cat with a dragon birthmark on the side of its head meowed at him as a sign to tell him to come back but to no avail when the blond fluffy cat ran around before climbing at you.

On the other side, most of them were wary of you and of course the rude dude too as both of you were strangers to them.

"Oh, hello." You said as it jumped on your lap and meowed.

Satoru grimaced at this. "That's the overactive and fast cat that tried to climb me with his proud face! He's a weird cat, N/n!"

The same blond cat stared at him creepingly with its black piercing eyes which eerie the male even more.

"Don't be like that, aniki. It's not that bad. Right?" You looked at the cat in your lap before looking at the remaining. "Have you given them a name?"

"give a name? uh-huh, not happening. I don't want to name them when they always staring at me without blinking even once."