★ | going on a date

ENHYPEN AS YOUR BOYFRIEND
( hyung line imagine <3)

ENHYPEN AS YOUR BOYFRIEND( hyung line imagine <3)

𓂃 ࣪˖ ִֶָ 𓈈 ˙✧˖°📷 ༘ ⋆。˚

𔘓 Lee Heesung

( Amusement park date) 🎡

shower you with tons of plushies he won from claw machine, after almost kicking the heck out of it.

will get you a big pink cotton candy and a large blue one for himself, and clicking tons of pictures.

will annoy you by placing the candy on your cheeks and running away biting it, since technically it was a no contact kiss according to him.

will take you on the ferris wheel and can't stop admiring your excited face when it'll get on the top.

the second he finds the perfect moment he'll lean in and kiss you softly on the lips, making you gasp, he then will close his eyes and wish for you as both of you are on the top of ferris wheel.

(side note <3 : they say wishing while you're on the top of ferris wheel actually turns out to be fulfilled, so next time make sure to wish!)

𔘓 Park Jongseong

( Shopping mall date ) 🌸

will take you out at his favorite shopping mall, since who says no to shopping anyways?

even without asking he'll pick out things for you which according to him enlightens your beauty.

will definitely love your idea for buying few pairs of matching clothes, or even accessories.

will have his hand on your waist all the time, and will peck your forehead whenever you try dresses.

a fancy dinner on him and a must cute session in nearby photobooth.

: I NEED MY MAN ASAP! :(

𔘓 Shim Jaehyun

( A picnic date at park ) 🐶

since Layla wasn't there with you both, his attention would be diverted easily to every dog he could spot in the park.

he secretly loves whenever he sense you getting sulky for not getting all of his attention and he'll tease you about it for sure.

random pecks whenever he'll find your ranting cute, will squish your cheek while laying his head on your lap, wanting to get his hair ruffled.

will also pluck all kind of flowers he could find and will give his best into making a flower tiara for you.

puppy eyes activated as soon as he gets a sudden urge to play tag with you, which will obviously end with you being in his arms and giggling.

𔘓 Park Sunghoon

( Ice skating rink date ) ⛸️

this man will always take you to his comfort place because according to him you're his comfort person, so it is only fair.

no doubt he'll flaunt his ethereal figure skating and will make sure to flutter your heart with every wink.

when you'll get super impressed, without any hesitation he'll ask for kisses in return as his reward.

pull you into the rink to skate with him, and teaching you very calmly and praising over every small steps you'll take.

all this will be planned since he just needs an excuse to hold your hand, and have all your attention on him.

_______

🌸˚⊹ ᰔ ૮( ˃ ⤙ ˂ )ა. 🌸˚⊹ ᰔ