𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀, 008'

JAYDA ROSE BENTON

CHICAGO, LLINOISFEBRUARY 2st, 20097:12 PM

CHICAGO, LLINOIS
FEBRUARY 2st, 2009
7:12 PM

"Leonarddd." Jayda speaks rubbing the side of his neck as he smokes a blunt on his phone." Yes, pretty?" He says kissing her cheek.

"Are you fin- shit." La cuts her off removing her off of him and called somebody. She sighs laying back down with his jacket on her.

She was tired of waiting for tay and em because they said they was going to be here at 9 o'clock now it's 12. Jayda got comfortable on the couch, laying down on her stomach. She puts his hoodie over her head and went to sleep.

Couple minutes later jayda felt a tap on her butt making her move up and look over to la who was ready. He had her phone in his hand and her jacket.

"Wake up baby." He says grabbing her by her waist to lift her off the couch. He kiss her all over her face," Jayda ." She whines moving him away but peck his lips after.

"We gotta leave, pretty." La says replacing his coat with hers. She yawns and stretch leaving the house. Notti grab her waist just in cause she falls. Jayda did it plenty of times.

"Hurry the fuck up!" Rondo says yelling at the couple making them yell back at the same time." Shut the fuck, bitch." Sticking they middle fingers getting in the car.

She laid on his lap while he rubs her hair and she slowly fall asleep again.

LA watch his girlfriend sleeps in lap pecking her lips and cheeks before getting up slowly from her tight hug that she had around his neck

"Come on. Your verse is next." His boy best friend rondo says getting on the couch. Leonard shake his head going to the mic room.

(What ever it's called )

La begin to rap and everybody stared at him hyping him up and stuff. He started to diss people.

She yawn waking up again." Baby.." Quietly saying but noticed that he wasn't by her anymore. He was rapping so she just listen to his words.

"Let's get it man, Team 600
Shout out to L'A, shout out to Lil Dee, shout out to M-Thang
Steve Drive, D-Block shit man
Let's get it, Tay600
You know how we rocking man
Shaq City shit, R.I.P and free the guys man." She shakes her head at the fact that the boys still dissing other deads.

He begin to rap his verse," Hole in his head he a dolphin
You ain't trying to get it, I ain't with it, stop talking
See us or run, now it's done, now we hawking
Get away, now I'm in your gangway stalking, stop it, Young hot head gone pop it," He was finally done after about one minute later:

She found it annoying and weird that people diss other families deads because she seen people getting killed in front of her like her second oldest brother who was born.

Her girl best friend got shot in front of her right in the head in the car. She was traumatized from the accident.

So Jayda always get pissed at the fact that they dissing because they would have got mad if one of the drill rappers did the same.

She mean why do that if it's going to pissed them off doing it back?

After Leonard was done rapping, he smiles going to her to kiss her but she dodge it making some laugh and some mumbles under they breath 'damn.'

He grabs her arm pulling her off the couch and left out the building." What's the matter? Are you on your period or something?" He says worried at her.

La was confused and concerned on how she was mad but was happy couple hours back and kissing on him.

"Leonard..." Jayda quietly replied back at him removing his arms around her waist. He slightly mugs her.

"I told you.. to not diss anybody else deads! You don't listen that's like something doing the same to you." Jayda just walked away not wanting to started the first argument.

He smacks his lips fast walking to her to catch up. "Uh uh, where you going?!" Trying to finish the sentence. She turn around.

"I'm not going to make you mad or nothing but baby please. I understand they dissing y'all too but don't bring up their deads." He yanked his head back before looking around.

He was trying not mad either. "Okay. I understand now can we go back in. I promise not to diss anymore."

Leonard explained kissing all over her face and she laughs. He smirks moving from her face laughing as they went inside

"Y'all finally happy. Anyway here some McDonald's, Popeyes, Wendy's. Ice cream and more shit." Huncho says eating tay fries and chicken nuggets.

Not paying attention she in immediately runs over to the bags of food grabbing some Wendy's and McDonald's for Leonard and her.

Jayda says next to LA who was on his phone watching instagram reels. She peck his lips placing his food on his lap. "Thank you, pretty."

Everyone made a yuck sound making the couple smacks they lips mugging them. "Shut the fuck up." Everybody laughs watching V/H/S with jayda .

La wraps his arm around Jayda waist reaching her upper thigh holding it.