𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀, 002'

⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
LIL DURK HOUSE
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
3:45 AM

 ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮       LIL DURK HOUSE╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯3:45 AM

╰┈➤ ❝ [ LA POV ]
. . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ fancy ࿐ྂ

BACK-FLASH OF WHAT HAPPEN
..

"The fuck is wrong with you grabbing her hair and shit?" Yelling at his ex girlfriend who was ignoring him. Jayda literally didn't do anything to but  tried to calm L'A down.

"Fuck you Leonard! You only fucked with me because of my body!" She says pulling his hair. Jayda didn't know what to do but had to think fast so she pulled the girls hair like she did to hers.

Jayda started to punch the girl hardly making blood fall on the ground. "Jayda..shit.. come on!" L'A saying grabbing her waist pulling her off of his ex girlfriend which is Princess. Jayda had some of her hair in her hands.

"Play with somebody else!" The nerd girl soon turn into a fighter real quick.

They went in the school busking quickly going to the nurse office. L'A sat her down on the bed while the nurse checks to see if she has anything on her face or neck.

"Nothing is on her face which is good." He sighs in relief not trying to get yelled at boy his friends then sat next to her after the nurse arm to get her some bandages for her hands.

"You okay?" She nods her head with an frown on her face looking down not wanted to look up into his eyes. L'A grab her chin making her look up.

"Yes. I'm okay, where is durk 'em'." Seeing a hint of blush her face he answers her questions." They coming upstairs now." She nods her head.

L'A was not in his mind right now

L'A was not in his mind right now. He had all types of feelings in his body being high, drunk, horny. Right now he need a bitch to fuck badly. L'A sats down on the couch placing his jacket in his lap due to hardness.