Ellisons

Kyle's Pov:

Instantly, I heard a gunshot and Derrik lied dead in front of me as blood flowed out of his head. I took out my guns and someone from the back came with a smirk on his face while saying, "Well, Well, Can't risk that old piece of shit tell you everything about my Mafia, now can we Kyle?" It was - No fucking way- ....

It was Zade Petrakis. That fucker. HIS MAFIA? WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? I was so shocked yet so angry that I almost pressed the trigger of my gun but I couldn't have risked doing it, not when I knew that his bodyguards must be hiding nearby. I carefully tapped my earpiece to connect to Klaroff, he knew when I needed him to come, so he stayed quiet on the other line. Zade smirked and kicked the dead body of Derrik aside to sit at the place where he was sitting alive a while ago. He said, "See Kyle, it will be better for you to go back and live a normal teenage boy's life. Because once you fully enter this Mafia world, you'll end up in a cemetery in no time", making fun of me. 

With that, he stood up and started to walk. I spoke in my authoritative voice which stopped him, "You better watch your next steps Zade Petrakis. If You even try to come in between any of my work from now on,  I will make sure you lie on the ground in front of me, preferably with a bullet inside your head this time", I winked to make sure I was clear to make him remember the recent incident where I beat his ass off. His nose flared in anger and he just kept standing there while I walked out of the club. 

Me and my team drove to our base. In my office, I was sitting with Klaroff while I waited for reports to come as I've ordered my team to collect and bring information about Zade Petrakis and his mafia. I knew Klaroff heard everything so he asked, "You know him? What is going on between you two?" I narrated the whole story from what he did to Maryn to the part where he was badly injured by me. Klaroff said when I was finished, "You want me to give Zade bullet in the head or torture?" I gave him an eye roll and said, "You are not funny." 

Suddenly a knock on my door made us both quiet. "Come in" I said and a team member brought me reports. Klaroff left and I started scanning the reports :

Zade belonged to the Italian Mafia, "Ellisons" and was the second heir. His older brother was currently working and training under his father to take over their mafia.  Zade is the child of the second wife of his father, Carol Petrakis. Ellisons are our biggest enemy but they went silent for many years to focus mainly on their business side but now they've started making pacts and buying weapons from different countries. 

I read all about their relationships with other mafias. Almost all of their enemies were our allies. They went underground somewhere near the year when my mom was killed. There was some kind of connection which was invisible to me at the moment but I knew that they were definitely involved in mom's murder otherwise they won't have killed Derrik. I called Mr.Malcom and asked if we or dad had checked Ellisons for any involvement in the murder. He told me that their records were clean at the time of my mom's death and the suspicion was towards other mob bosses. 

I opened my laptop and hacked into dark web to gather more information about Ellisons and Zade. They had more powerful allies than ours. Though their main base information was sealed, still I got list of all the places where they kept their weapons and drugs. I tracked down the tasks and routine of all the Ellisons and Petrakis for the whole week following my mom's murder. They covered their activities very cleverly but as I got deep into the facts, it was confirmed that someone from the "Ellisons" killed my mom. And my main suspects were Zade, His older brother and His father. 

It was like my blood was boiling inside my skin and my whole body was on fire. I told all of this to Klaroff with whom I knew this information was safe. I commanded him not to tell anyone about this yet as I needed to figure out that person myself. I built this team to get a backup and help me to find the person. They did everything they could to help. Now it was my battle to fight. I planned to complete my school and learn business tactics from my father to take over our business and Mafia completely because this is what I was born for and I will gladly commit to it. I just want to free my father from all this burden and protect him as he is the only family I've got. 

I sorted out that I slowly need to destroy Ellisons in Business and Mafia such that they won't even notice and I will burn their whole Mafia down with a snap of my fingers, leaving them unprotected and turning their allies into enemies for them. I packed my stuff and went back to villa, carefully entering my room at 4:00 am. While keeping my things at their places and changing my clothes, I heard a soft knock on my door. It was fucking 4:00 in the morning which was not even morning yet, who could be there?

_____________________________________

Author : 

I am really sorry for posting so late but here is the new chapter. Hope you will like it. Do comment and let me know your thoughts. I know it is not that much interesting but upcoming chapters will get better. And I know that there are so many characters but don't worry, I will write my story such that u won't find any difficulty in relating different characters. 

Thank you for reading my book.