Who The Hell Are You?

The jukebox filled the air with a lively melody as Angel and Y/N relaxed at the bar, their glasses clinking in celebration. Meanwhile, Husk, the seasoned bartender, expertly poured another round for the trio, his movements precise and practiced.

Angel Dust: "I swear, man, I can't recall a damn thing from last night at LuLu World. How much angel dust did I indulge in?"

Husk: "Can't say I remember much either after that wild ride on the Ferris wheel. But hey, I was pretty drunk."

Y/N: "Hold up, angel dust? Isn't that your name?"

Angel Dust: "Yeah, and it's also a drug. My bestie Cherri bestowed that moniker upon me since I did angel dust all the time. Ha-ha!"

Husk: "In hell, everyone's got a name that's a far cry from their earthly one. You didn't seriously think my given name was Husk, did you?"

Y/N: "Well, yeah, I kinda did. So, spill the beans, what are your real names?"

Angel Dust: "Sorry, darling, that's classified. But if you take me to your room and show me a good time, I might just be persuaded to let it slip while you... ahem... 'pond my bussy'."

Angel inches closer, slinging an arm around Y/N's shoulders, who squirms in discomfort.

Husk: "Everyone in hell's got their skeletons, Y/N, even you. I bet your real name isn't even Y/N, is it?"

Y/N shifts uncomfortably, avoiding eye contact.

Y/N: "No, it isn't."

Husk: "See, everyone's got secrets, but that's what adds spice to life."

With a sly grin, Husk replenishes their drinks, signaling the continuation of their clandestine revelries.

Angel Dust: "Hey, Husk, why the double standard? I want to sip on the good stuff too!"

Husk flashed a wry grin, his eyes flickering with amusement as he glanced at Angel's eager demeanor.

Husk: "Trust me, sweetheart, what we're drinking isn't for the faint of heart. You'd be better off sticking to your usual."

Angel Dust: "And what about Y/N? He seems to handle it just fine!"

Y/N raised his glass in a casual salute, a faint smirk playing on his lips as he took a sip.

Y/N: "Cheers!"

Angel Dust: "That's bullshit!"

Husk: "Believe me, kid, Y/N's got a tolerance that surprises even me."

Y/N shot a playful grin in Angel's direction, a glimmer of mischief in his eyes.

Y/N: "By the way, Spider, could you kindly ask your pig to cease its incessant pestering?"

Fat Nuggets persisted in oinking and scratching at Y/N's leg, much to his annoyance.

Angel Dust: "Oh, give him a break! He just finds you fascinating!"

Y/N: "Well, the feeling's not mutual."

Angel Dust: "You really struggle with showing or accepting affection, don't you?"

Y/N: "No, I don't."

Angel Dust: "Oh, really! Ever since you got here, you haven't opened up to anybody. You've been so cagey about yourself and your past. Why can't you be more like me, all open and free? I'm always ready to give out love or receive the gooey love of anybody."

Y/N: "Eww."

Husk: "Oh, come on, Angel, don't play coy. You and Y/N? You're both masters of disguise, hiding behind your facades."