Unleashing Hell onto Hell

Adam: 🎶Can't wait a whole year

To slaughter those little cunts

I know it's just been a week

But we'll be back in six months!🎶

Charlie: Um, wait, didn't you—Ugh, SHIT!

Charlie slammed the door in frustration, her emotions boiling over. She rose from the ground and walked away, navigating the streets of hell with a heavy heart. The blood-red sky above mirrored the turmoil within her, and she fought to hold back tears. Raising her arm, she wiped away the teardrops, determined to stay strong. Pulling out her phone, she dialed her father.

Phone: The caller you are trying to reach is unavailable. Please leave a message after the scream. Ahhhh!!!

Charlie took a deep breath before speaking, her voice trembling with disappointment.

Charlie: Hi, Dad. So, um, the negotiations didn't go well, and the extermination has been moved up. It's happening in 6 months. Turns out, Adam is as terrible as you said. I messed up, Dad. I'm sorry for letting you down again. I know you'd say, "I told you so." Maybe you were right, and my dream is stupid. Anyway, tell Mom I love her. Bye, Dad.

Beep

Unable to contain her anguish, Charlie collapsed to the ground, tears streaming down her face.

Charlie: I'm so stupid. How did I think this was going to work? I can't even get a single person to sign up, and now the extermination will be twice a year. All my people are going to die, and I'm helpless to stop it!

A few hours later, Charlie returned to the hotel, where Vaggie greeted her with a tight hug.

Vaggie: Charlie! How did it go? Did they listen?

Charlie hesitated, struggling to find the right words.

Charlie: Oh, um, they heard it, but...

Vaggie interrupted with excitement.

Vaggie: Come here! We have something exciting to show you.

Vaggie: Alister pulled some strings and it's about to air.

Alister: I pulled a few limbs too Ha ha!

Charlie: Wait, the commercial? You all made a new one?

Angel Dust: Yeah, one of my better performances if I do say so myself.

Charlie's eyes start to water and she smiles.

Charlie: Thats..thats amazing.

Angel Dust: Shhh! It's starting

Charlie: (My friends haven't given up hope, and neither should I. I'll find a way to make my dreams a reality, by any means necessary—for them.)

As the commercial was about to begin, it was abruptly interrupted by a breaking news broadcast, catching everyone's attention.

Katie Killjoy: Breaking news in hell today we have just received word from the heaven embassy that the next extermination is happening sooner than ever before. Do you know what that means Tom?

Tom: No, what does that mean Katie?

Katie Killjoy: It means we're all royally fucked!

Angel Dust: Wait what!?

Charlie: (Fuck!)

The following day, a wave of panic swept through the entire hotel. Charlie, visibly distressed, paced around her room, grappling with the urgency of an unexpected extermination.