THE WEDDING

NEW YORK-EMPIRE STATE BUILDING

Esther leads Lily out onto the top of the Empire State Building, she leads her close to the edge

Lily: Babe, what are we doing here?

Esther turns to face smiling nervously. She reaches into her purse and pulls out a box. She kneels down on one knee, Lily gasps covering her mouth with her hands.

Esther opens up the box showing a diamond engagment ring.

Esther: I love you, Lily. With all of my heart and soul. You're everything to me and I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?

Lily: YES! YES! A MILLION TIMES YES!!

Esther slides the ring onto her finger and stands up cupping her face pressing their lips together. Lily snakes her arms around her neck moving her lips against her passionately.

Esther: May I have this dance with my fiancée?

Lily: Yes you may.

They wrap their arms around each other moving slowly in each other's arms. Lily rests her head on her shoulder while Esther lays her head on top of hers.

BED AND BREAKFAST

Lily walks down the stone path seeing the alter, Esther stands in front of the alter, tears in her eyes seeing her.

Lily makes it to Esther's side

Lily: You look beautiful

Esther: Not as beautiful, my love.

They lace their hands together. Lily unfolds her vows

Lily: Esther Hagen, I found the love I've always wanted with you. Being with you is the greatest thing that's ever happened to me. We finally found each other and now I want to spend my life with you. I love you, my angel. Always and Forever.

Esther smiles, tears in her eyes.

Esther: My dearest Lily, I will give what you deserve. I promise to trust and respect you. I will encourage you to follow your dreams and support you fully. I will be your partner in all things. I will love you through the good and bad forever.

Lily looks at her, tears steaming down her face.

Lily: I love you

Esther: I love you more, sweet girl.

Priest: Lily, do you promise to love, care and support Esther in sickness and health?

Lily: I do

Priest: Esther Hagen, do you promise to love, care, and support Lily in sickness and health?

Esther: I do.

Priest: By the power invested in me and the state of New York, I now pronounce you married.

Esther cups her face and presses their lips together. Lily smiles slowly moving her lips passionately against hers.

HONEYMOON SUITE

Esther: Hello Mrs. Lily Hagen

Lily: Hello my sexy wife. I can't believe we're married

Esther: I know

She whispers in her ear

Esther: You look so sexy in that dress, darling.

She eyes her up and down, smirking pulling her into a kiss sliding her tongue into her mouth. Lily pulls away and pushes her on the bed slowly moving the zipper down letting her dress hit the floor and unclips her bra throwing it over her shoulder and places herself over her wife's lap.

Lily: I can't wait anymore.

Esther unzips her own dress arching her hips and kicks it off leaving her in white lingerie. She lifts her up smashing their lips together moving her to the couch and kisses down her jaw all the way to her neck, sucking at her flesh.

She pulls away and slides down her panties, Lily's eyes widens seeing a massive cock dangling between her legs

Lily: What's this?

Esther: Simple spell, darling. Let's have some fun with this cock.

Lily smirks getting on her knees and kisses the tip before sealing her lips around the rod and begins bobbing her head. Esther tilts her head back moaning lowly.

Esther: Such a good girl taking my cock. You like that?

She caresses her hair sweetly seeing her looking up at her while bobbing her head. Lily pushes herself all the way down touching her nose to her stomach and reels back with a loud plop

She stands up and pushes Esther down on the couch lifting herself over her. Esther aligns her cock shoving it inside her cunt.

Lily: OH FUCK!!

Esther: Such a good girl

She grips her ass and rams her hips upward thrusting into her.

Lily: Fuck me!

Esther blurs her hips, the balls smacking against her ass loudly.

Lily throws her head back rolling her eyes, tongue drooling out

Esther: I'm gonna cum!

She spanks her wife's ass and roars exploding her seed deep inside Lily's womb who drools her tongue out and goes cross eyed.

Lily: That was amazing

Esther: Truly.

They share a loving peck on the lips.

Lily: I love you

Esther: I love you too, Lily Flower.